pro hormone pct help

agcrx

Awards
so a friend got me intrested in pro hormones more specifically hd 50 aka halodrol
now i want to do a 6 week cycle with it ( my first ever cycle with anything) and i want to buy this pack
but what dosages should i take of the pct. im kind of a noob when it comes to pct. so any help guys?

pct is pct 350

lostsoul

Awards
dude i suggest you do a little reading on pct and look up other hdrol cycles. Don't start without a complete pct. even though hdrol is not one of the heaviest ph, I would still take a SERM to be on the safe side. Can you list what your cycle is gonna look like? any cycle support?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Good start just search ____ bible. I'd spend quite some time searching before you do one and jack yourself up. Why are you doing it? Stats? This isn't something you just start with small input. Like buying a car and asking a mechanic how to fix it. He can tell you all his knowledge but that doesn't mean you know what he is talking about until you understand what you're fixing, why, and what to do if things go wrong. Same with us. We can say everything and lay it out but YOU need to have the tools and knowledge of what were talking about.

lca500

Awards
Good start just search ____ bible. I'd spend quite some time searching before you do one and jack yourself up. Why are you doing it? Stats? This isn't something you just start with small input. Like buying a car and asking a mechanic how to fix it. He can tell you all his knowledge but that doesn't mean you know what he is talking about until you understand what you're fixing, why, and what to do if things go wrong. Same with us. We can say everything and lay it out but YOU need to have the tools and knowledge of what were talking about.
Good post you can never do too much research

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
dude i suggest you do a little reading on pct and look up other hdrol cycles. Don't start without a complete pct. even though hdrol is not one of the heaviest ph, I would still take a SERM to be on the safe side. Can you list what your cycle is gonna look like? any cycle support?
This for sure. Never trust an OTC only pct.