Halodrol while injured

S

sorendo2670

Awards
Hey everyone just had a quick question. I have been halodrol for exactly 40 days now, starting off at 50 mgs for the first week and now at 75mgs. Yesterday I started feeling joint pain deep inside my right shoulder since then it has gotten worse. It feels like a pinched nerve and if I move it certain ways the pain is excruciating. Halo has been making me strong as hell and i am lifting a lot heavier and have hit alot of personal bests but there wasnt am immediate injury or pop per se. It just gradually got worse. If I am trying to simulate a shoulder press with no weight I can't press up at all. If I take 5 to 7 days off from lifting to let it heal should I still continue to take the halodrol or should I not use it at all? I was planning on going up to 100mgs today and have 40 pills left which would make it last 10 more days. Any feedback much appreciated.

S

sorendo2670

Awards
Correction have been on it for 30 days not 40*

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
Why not keep on the cycle and work things that don't hurt? IE: legs, calves, abs, or whatever else is applicable.

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Try loading up on some glucosamine/con and a ton of fish/flax oils. More healthy fats in the diet will help lube those joints. H drol did the same thing with my knee from the dry out effects. I also used a lot of anti inflammatories (with meals) to help. Just finish out the cycle and try not to stress it. Good luck!