ANAVAR YES OR NO

fatboy22

Awards
IM a naturally big guy not fat but not lean ex football player i have gained about 30 pounds after a bad knee injury i just want to loose the weight which is mainly in the mid section and tone up the muscle i alreadii have i was told that var was the perfect thing ...is it really?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Yes it is a great cutting compound but expensive as hell. I would never run a cycle under 40mg and a common dose for bodybuilding purposes would be around 100mg. I would use it at a low bodyfat though.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Use clenbuterol or ECA stack to loose weight. Or diet and cardio.

lca500

Awards
instead of using AAS have you tried dieting and doing it the natural you say you had a bad bad knee injury so you was unable to train hit a good clean diet and some cardio first then see where you end up in a month or so
no point cycling if your diet isnt up to scratch

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
Diet exercise first! Possibly the Clen route second, but I'd certainly get the first 2 before I'd go running some gear looking to loose the weight.
If you're not training already a portion of fat is going to convert to muscle anyways..
There are many avenues to achieve this goal and many opinions, but just do your homework first before diving into some gear unless that is your primary goal.....

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Like these guys said, lose all you can naturally. You may not see the fat loss benefits from var at a high bf%. If you're overweight, it will come off fast with a semi decent diet and some cardio. If you do run the var, dose it 80-100 mg Ed for 8 weeks and at least use a transdermal test base if you don't inject bc the var will shut ya down some. Oh yea, and that's gonna clean your wallet out. Good luck

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
Gettin jacked & being pretty ain't cheap..... Lol

Tc5433

Awards
Use clenbuterol or ECA stack to loose weight. Or diet and cardio.
I wouldnt use clen until your bodyfat is in the low teens or high single digits. Your body starts to adapt to clen fast so it would be a waste to run it when your bf is high. Diet and cardio is your best route to drop lbs and body fat. Change your training up ie: circuit training and high rep low weight. Var is a great steroid for noticeable strength gains, minimal sides, and not huge size gains. It is also mildly toxic when it comes to the liver but its very expensive for a cycle thats long enough and dosed high enough.

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
Anavar yes or no?

No
Just looked at your username ...no comment