Help on methylated compounds please!

hw172

Awards
Stats-
24 years old
lifting 2 years
187 lbs at 12%

I was looking into purchasing Epitest, which is Epistane and Pmag in one, but is underdosed in the Pmag area. So I have been thinking about buying both separate to get right doses. Everywhere I read people say don't stack to methyls, so I'm just wondering are each single compounds methylated in Epitest, or are they both methylated together? Why is it okay to run Epitest, but not create your own with Epistane and Pmag?

I've only ran one ph, which was Halotest 25, about 4 weeks ago. I'm almost done pct. Honestly I wasn't too thrilled with Halo. I gained like 6 lbs but my diet was spot on, so I don't know whether or not to attribute Halo.

But I'm looking to recomp and have decided on RPN Havoc for this but am looking to stack something else with it. I want to have an awesome cycle, as the last kind of sucked, so that's why i'm considering stacking a non methyl or something. Any suggestions on what to stack would be appreciated! Thanks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
are you atleast taking some time off from your next planned run? i love epi/katanadrol feedback

hw172

Awards
hah yes, most definitely. Probably about 6 weeks after pct. I'll start researching Katanadrol, thanks. Is that the actual brand name?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
mr. supps katanadrol...........

hw172

Awards
Cool. Sounds like it is a cutter. I'm wanting to increase size, but burn fat. Care to elaborate on what your cycle was like?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
great recomp products as well, assuming diet allows for it.. i have never ran methyls, just intrigued on epi and continuous positive feedback reviews on epi/kata runs

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I was going to do katanadrol with havoc but decided to do trenazone instead. I've heard good things about epi/katan stacks but they had to dose katanadrol higher to feel something so that's extra cash. I also chose trenazone because it's transdermal so it wouldn't be as much stress on my liver.
heres my log if you want to check it out
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/203965-yet-another-havoc.html

heres a log I am following with havoc and katanadrol
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/199644-drizzies-birthday-havoc.html