Solo Epi or hdrol? Solo or stacked with Stano?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Tc5433

Are you running epi by ibe?
    Im running RPN Havoc.

2. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Im running RPN Havoc.
    Just ordered mine last night! Not sure what dosage I'm going to go with yet. The later weeks will depend on my reaction but it will probably be along the lines of 20-30/40/40/40/40-50/40-50
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ths

Just ordered mine last night! Not sure what dosage I'm going to go with yet. The later weeks will depend on my reaction but it will probably be along the lines of 20-30/40/40/40/40-50/40-50
    I would start at 30. 20 is a waste imo. I'm doing 30/40/40/40/50/50.

4. Sounds like a plan.

Does my PCT look to be in check? I'm keeping the nolva and erase as my serm and AI. I'm not sure which route to take for a test booster. Either stick with the DAA or something like Isa Test-GH. Also, should I throw in something for cort control?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ths
    Sounds like a plan.

Does my PCT look to be in check? I'm keeping the nolva and erase as my serm and AI. I'm not sure which route to take for a test booster. Either stick with the DAA or something like Isa Test-GH. Also, should I throw in something for cort control?
    Reduce xt for cortisol
    •   

6. Is cort control necessary or would I be fine with the Nolv, cycle assist, Erase, and a test booster? In your opinion, whats your favorite test booster used for pct. I've used DAA and could tell a difference. I can see how running it with an AI would be much more beneficial as I just ran it solo.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ths
    Is cort control necessary or would I be fine with the Nolv, cycle assist, Erase, and a test booster? In your opinion, whats your favorite test booster used for pct. I've used DAA and could tell a difference. I can see how running it with an AI would be much more beneficial as I just ran it solo.
    Oh my bad, Erase will take care of cortisol too. DAA is so cheap and effective u can't pass it up.

8. That's what I was thinking. I've been reading lately on some possible problems with DAA. Have you heard/ready any good studies on this? or would another T booster be a better option. I can tell the DAA worked last time because my libido was up a little and I put on some water weight wich was most likely from the increase in test with out taking an AI

9. I'm also going to hop back on some bcaas. Should I save them for pct or run straight through

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ths
    I'm also going to hop back on some bcaas. Should I save them for pct or run straight through
    It doesn't matter.

11. One more question, since epi is considered more of a cutting/recomp product, would it be counter productive to take a gainer post workout? I have been carb cycling (not to the extremes) and sometimes a gainer helps after a workout to get in my calorie requirements each day. Or is it alot easier to just make my own (ie. whey, oats, maybe a banana). I didn't know if a lower carb diet works better with epi or does it just depend on my goal for the cycle? Thanks again for the info. I've never run epi and am looking forward to see what it can do for me.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Ths
    One more question, since epi is considered more of a cutting/recomp product, would it be counter productive to take a gainer post workout? I have been carb cycling (not to the extremes) and sometimes a gainer helps after a workout to get in my calorie requirements each day. Or is it alot easier to just make my own (ie. whey, oats, maybe a banana). I didn't know if a lower carb diet works better with epi or does it just depend on my goal for the cycle? Thanks again for the info. I've never run epi and am looking forward to see what it can do for me.
    It all depends on your goals. My boy just got done bulking on epi, gained 17 pounds, granted this was his 1st cycle, but that's huge. Make you're own weight gainer shake though.

13. What was his diet/training like

14. its kinda versatile man, u can bulk on it but u wont gain 20 lbs. what day ru on, im on 4 now of a havoc cycle. im eating like 3200 a day so...youll be good

15. I haven't started mine yet. I'm waiting for it to come in. I'll have to eat way more than that or I will start to loose. I shoot for around 3500 a day now and stay at weight. My goal is to get around 4000 a day while on cycle. All my calories are clean too so I should be good to go.

What dose did you start at and can you feel any effects yet?

16. I started at 30, gonna run it 30/30/40/40/40/40

Can't feel effects yet, I'm hoping this time next week I do

17. I started at 30, gonna run it 30/30/40/40/40/40

18. Quote Originally Posted by BigVida View Post
    I started at 30, gonna run it 30/30/40/40/40/40

Bump it up to 50 for the last two weeks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andromass solo or stacked with epi or m-lmg
    By apoxtle in forum Anabolics