How high to go with stano?

Nate007

Awards
I'm running stano with my DMZ cycle just started sun. I was planning on starting the stano at 800 and working up to 1200. My question is would there be any benefits to going over 1200? Just FYI, second cycle and have clomid, erase, daa all already on hand for pct.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Idt you'll need to bump it that high, u have dmz which is already fairly androgenic.

Nate007

Awards
U think working to 1200 is good or would u stay lower? Always good info from u doc! Thanks!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U think working to 1200 is good or would u stay lower? Always good info from u doc! Thanks!
It will harden u up more, but with dmz too idk how much harder u can get. Lol no homo, that sounds gay.

Nate007

Awards
30/30/45/45 and last 2 weeks either stay at 45 or if feeling frisky up to 60.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
F*ck it go to 60 why not bro. I've yet to run DMZ though, I'm gonna have to give it a shot.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
1 gram is a great dose of stano...going bigger isn't always better...sides outweigh the benefits

Doublejay

Doublejay

Awards
1000 mg of stano?? I'd go 600/800 1000 seems like overkill.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but for AHv3 6 caps per day are standard dosage per day. That would translate into 1200mgs of stano/day. am i wrong on this one?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why even run stano with dzine, it's a waste, save it for post dzine to continue on, or save it for something not very androgenic.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ya i think it stacks well with 19nor androgens like deca tren or a tren ph, maybe even something testosterone derivative like dbol that aromatizes but 2 dht compounds without test seems kinda inefficient
why even run stano with dzine, it's a waste, save it for post dzine to continue on, or save it for something not very androgenic.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with 30/45/45/60
Stano-0/0/0/0/800/800/1000/1000 than pct