Proviron as a use for recovery and performance enhancer in martial arts & sport

skin

Awards
I am a Martial Arts Athlete who competes for a living on a professional level . However in my sport there is little to no drug testing . I am considering taking some proviron at around 50mg ed to support recovery as i train 4 times a day 5 days a week and once on the weekend?
I have read previous reports that for BodyBuilding purposes this is not ideal but this is not the goal here . Purely for recovery and maybe a slight increase in energy similar to what has been reported in previous forums? please give me your opinion and any ideas on the issue thanks alot guys

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Would you use injectable gear? Drostanolon enantat would be the one you looking for. Increases the health process of the central nerve system (witch works like hell in your case with so much training). More power, focus and agressivity.

skin

Awards
Thanks for your reply bro ! if i took this i woukd have to inject some test too rightt? gets fairly serious then :(

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Not really. You don't need high doses of the drostanolon. You can take a oral with it to prevent side effects (if you got any at low doses). Anyway, you don't want to use high doses because u use it undercover.

skin

Awards
thanks man sorry i havent been on in a few days im training alot - but my body feels so ****ed today i cant train .. im in Brasil right now so it pretty easy to get that stuff however i was wondering if you would have information on the complete package i would need? i researched it too it seems good but daid it would shut me down? what kind of dosage are you recommending and do you have any experience with this stuff? thanks G

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
I use it along with other gear. For you 150-200mg per week is enough, for 10 weeks. You won't suffer much side effects at all. But really if you shot one you can shot two. If you take it with 200-250mg testo enantat or cypionate it will work extremely good for you. Again that dosage is not close to moderate so No big side effects if any. After you finish you take some oral for a couple of weeks and your natural levels are back. You can take a look at halotestin too.

skin

Awards
hey man thanks for the help - i was on var a few months ago and did no pct and now im suffering - im thinking of doing the cycle you recommended in this quote so i can boost performance and then follow the recommended pct .. can you check out the new thread i posted seeking advice and accordingly give me your thoughts - thanks so much man .. i cant post the link because it wont let me but the title is "too late for var pct ? -should i go back on cycle and then follow correct procedure?"
thanks man
I use it along with other gear. For you 150-200mg per week is enough, for 10 weeks. You won't suffer much side effects at all. But really if you shot one you can shot two. If you take it with 200-250mg testo enantat or cypionate it will work extremely good for you. Again that dosage is not close to moderate so No big side effects if any. After you finish you take some oral for a couple of weeks and your natural levels are back. You can take a look at halotestin too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 13