looking to make my epi/tren stack a little more intense

G

gymfean

Banned
Awards
I am 6 foot 6 inches tall 255 pounds. probly around 18% BF. I've done 1 cycle of pro hormones before. It was NRG-X TREN 13-ETHYL with 1,4 ANDRO. and I know all the importance of good cycle support and post cycle therapy. I've been doing a large amount of research for the past 3 months trying to plan my new cycle and I finally decided to go with epistane/trenazone.

I've talked to a lot of people that have ran this stack they have definitely been happy with it the way it is but I would like to kick it up a notch and stack something else in with it. I was thinking HALOTEST-25.....

what do you guys think? Any other suggestions?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Don't stack methyls bro, the best option would b test though.

G

gymfean

Banned
Awards
Don't stack methyls bro, the best option would b test though.
yeah I used to think the same thing about running 2 methyl compound but then I had a couple friends of mine that ran some snacks with 2 methyl compound and not only had great results but had just as little sides as running 1. I know there is a better chance of increased sides but most people are okay. Plus a lot of companies now make products with 2 or more methyl compounds.

I was actually thinking about running test but I'm going to be running 2 natty test boosters in my post cycle therapy so I thought I'd try something different in the stack.

any other thoughts? And if I did run a test booster what would you recommend?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No just test hands down would b best. Do u have your SERM already? You'll wanna run clomid for this cycle, then Erase for an AI/Cortisol inhibitor and DAA for a test booster.

G

gymfean

Banned
Awards
No just test hands down would b best. Do u have your SERM already? You'll wanna run clomid for this cycle, then Erase for an AI/Cortisol inhibitor and DAA for a test booster.
no I don't have much right now just the basics but I will be ordering everything by the end of next week.

and if you're suggesting test what brand do you suggest? What do you think about ISA-TEST?

And as for a SERM I was thinking NOVEDEX.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Not to bash, but you seem very inexperienced to be running tren. Truth be told, ANY cycle that includes tren would already be "intense" in my book. I really think you'll benefit a lot more from test at this stage of the game.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
no I don't have much right now just the basics but I will be ordering everything by the end of next week.

and if you're suggesting test what brand do you suggest? What do you think about ISA-TEST?

And as for a SERM I was thinking NOVEDEX.
No I meant injectable test, not a test booster. Novedex isn't a SERM by any means. I can see your lack of experience, u really shouldn't b cycling especially with a 19 nor, running some OTC pct and you're begging for gyno bro.

G

gymfean

Banned
Awards
Sorry I ment Nolvadex. sorry I was looking at that other stuff when I wrote that so it was on my mind hence the misspelling. just a misspelling I do know what is a serm is. I used Clomid last time and was told Nolvadex would be better for this stack.

I can't do shots......

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sorry I ment Nolvadex. sorry I was looking at that other stuff when I wrote that so it was on my mind hence the misspelling. just a misspelling I do know what is a serm is. I used Clomid last time and was told Nolvadex would be better for this stack.

I can't do shots......
No nolva and 19nors don't agree, use clomid for this cycle.

G

gymfean

Banned
Awards
No nolva and 19nors don't agree, use clomid for this cycle.
sounds good my man I just looked it up makes complete sense thank you I appreciate it.

and about adding to the stack I've been looking at a bunch of different products and I think I'm going to add in P-Stanz...... I found a few reviews of people using this exact stack and they had great results. losing up to 4 percent body fat and gain 8 to 12 pound. has anyone tried this stack or something like it? And if so what were your results?

and as for greenearth's statement on me not having that much experience you're right this is only my second pro hormones and I want to make it a good 1 cuz it will probly be my last for a year or more. so any advice is more than welcome and appreciated.

R

reeserobs

Awards
more steroids =/= more gains

people need to stop thinking this it's way wrong

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you run tren with dimethazine thus you can have more bang without stacking methyls. Maybe throw in some stano or furza.

The would be what I would do.

G

gymfean

Banned
Awards
You mean "dymethazine"? By "I force"? Wasn't that discontinued?

Is there a clone out there your thinking of?

G

gymfean

Banned
Awards
You mean "dymethazine"? By "I force"? Wasn't that discontinued?

Is there a clone out there your thinking of?

N

Nekt

Awards
Just cause your friends stacked methyls and didn't have crazy sides dosnt mean their liver wasn't under a lot of stress. Just keep that in mind cause you only have one.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I suggest you run tren with dimethazine thus you can have more bang without stacking methyls. Maybe throw in some stano or furza.

The would be what I would do.
X2...DMZ will give u more bang then epi, add stano and BAM!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Whatre your dosages of the two hormones you are currently using?

SpiderPig

SpiderPig

Banned
Awards
dimethazine or dymethazine has plenty of clones. lgi makes one, there's some chewable tablets out there, dmz, dzine you name it.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Bro the problem with running two methyl's is that they are hepatoxic (poisonous to your liver). Stacking two methyl's is just ****ing asking for it. Don't be an idiot.

toolband

toolband

Awards
This is why we can't have nice things

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Bro the problem with running two methyl's is that they are hepatoxic (poisonous to your liver). Stacking two methyl's is just ****ing asking for it. Don't be an idiot.
I think he's changed his mind now.

toolband

toolband

Awards
I think he's changed his mind now.

I didn't want to be rude or anything, I don't know everything either. Just wanted to balance being polite with helping him to understand the gravity of this.

OP Be smart bro!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I didn't want to be rude or anything, I don't know everything either. Just wanted to balance being polite with helping him to understand the gravity of this.

OP Be smart bro!
Yeah I know u have to b stern sometimes.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
DMZ + tren = awesome sauce.
Throw in some stano or pstanz or furza and you will go far.
Or throw in some RS transaderm or dermacrine.

just run the dmz at 30/30/30/45/45/45 with what ever form of tren you are using.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
DMZ + tren = awesome sauce.
Throw in some stano or pstanz or furza and you will go far.
Or throw in some RS transaderm or dermacrine.

just run the dmz at 30/30/30/45/45/45 with what ever form of tren you are using.
What kind of side effects can be expected from dmz/tren/AH+ AD or 4-dhea

G

gymfean

Banned
Awards
I was never set on running 2 methyl's but it's definitely a thought on my mind just cause I've been really interested in trying both epi/Htest. and yes I know the risk's but the chances of liver failure happening are 1 in 5,000 or Les...... I mean just about every brand out there have a product or 2 that have 2 methyl compounds in it.

so again any and all suggestions are welcome. but no I'm not convinced that I will have major sides and liver failure of 1 cycle or 2 methyl compounds. I should be fine as long as I use the right cycle support.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Trenazone/dmz/ rs-transderm stack there were my final thoughts on it.
Awesome parts of the cycle:
Strength
Vascularity
Aggression was up
Pumps were unbelievable
Felt like arnold for a day or two
Leaned out a bit
Confidence was up pretty sure it was all those added together
Weight up
No blood pressure issues whatso ever

Not so awesome parts:
Night sweats
Endurance went down
Pumps sometimes were too much I could only curl to forearms to parallel the floor a couple days.
Tren burns but you can get used to them
Tren when it touches your nipples feels like satans fire.
Testis are about half normal size but nothing a solid pct wont resolve.
Cardio was a pain in the ass with tren/dimethazine but not as bad as just dimeth not sure why.
Acne but I am fairly used to it.
What kind of side effects can be expected from dmz/tren/AH+ AD or 4-dhea

G

gymfean

Banned
Awards
Trenazone/dmz/ rs-transderm stack there were my final thoughts on it.
Awesome parts of the cycle:
Strength
Vascularity
Aggression was up
Pumps were unbelievable
Felt like arnold for a day or two
Leaned out a bit
Confidence was up pretty sure it was all those added together
Weight up
No blood pressure issues whatso ever

Not so awesome parts:
Night sweats
Endurance went down
Pumps sometimes were too much I could only curl to forearms to parallel the floor a couple days.
Tren burns but you can get used to them
Tren when it touches your nipples feels like satans fire.
Testis are about half normal size but nothing a solid pct wont resolve.
Cardio was a pain in the ass with tren/dimethazine but not as bad as just dimeth not sure why.
Acne but I am fairly used to it.
Ya I looked at a bunch of DMZ reviews. It's definitely something I'm interested in trying at a later date but for this stack i'm stuck on epi/tren. I've been wanting to try epi for a long time.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ya I looked at a bunch of DMZ reviews. It's definitely something I'm interested in trying at a later date but for this stack i'm stuck on epi/tren. I've been wanting to try epi for a long time.
Epi/trenazone regardless is gonna b sick bro.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is nothing wrong with stacking two methyls as long as it makes sense.

Like dry non aromatizable compound with a wet, aromatizable one,

Like dzine + dbol!

Dzine + superdrol, is dumb, there is a better option, stano for sd, or lmg with dzine

toolband

toolband

Awards
I was never set on running 2 methyl's but it's definitely a thought on my mind just cause I've been really interested in trying both epi/Htest. and yes I know the risk's but the chances of liver failure happening are 1 in 5,000 or Les...... I mean just about every brand out there have a product or 2 that have 2 methyl compounds in it.

so again any and all suggestions are welcome. but no I'm not convinced that I will have major sides and liver failure of 1 cycle or 2 methyl compounds. I should be fine as long as I use the right cycle support.

It's your body and your life bro, just lookin out! Hope your not a drinker too.

G

gymfean

Banned
Awards

Like dzine + dbol!

Dzine + superdrol, is dumb, there is a better option, stano for sd, or lmg with dzine
so I must ask you then how do you feel about epi/trenazone/halotest-25?

I think epi/tren would be a great cut and probably bulk me up a little bit but I think I would get much better results if I added in 50Mg or 75Mg of halotest-25 in.....

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Stop using logic. It is an unfair advantage.

Like dzine + dbol!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think epi/tren would be a great cut and probably bulk me up a little bit but I think I would get much better results if I added in 50Mg or 75Mg of halotest-25 in.....
Why?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

This just seems stupid. Epi and trenazone will provide plenty of mass, the same eat to grow principle still applies.

G

gymfean

Banned
Awards
Epi and trenazone are known more for cutting and hardening the muscles don't gain too much size on either of these. so I figure with H-25 I will gain a few more pounds and add a little more size. I'm sher epi/tren would do me good but like I said this will be my last stack for a year or more so I would like to go a little overboard add something else to gain a little more size with this stack.

you don't have to agree I do understand adding something else isn't needed but I would like to.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epi and dienolone are both more potent compounds than hd, dding hd isn't going to add anything more except more chance of negative sides.
But do w/e, some people like to learn by thier own experiences. I get this, I'm the same way.

G

gymfean

Banned
Awards
Epi and dienolone are both more potent compounds than hd, dding hd isn't going to add anything more except more chance of negative sides.
But do w/e, some people like to learn by thier own experiences. I get this, I'm the same way.
you really don't think it will add any strange weight or size?

Ces I've seen a difference in size between people that run epi/tren and epitest(10mg epi/20Mg H) and tren.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
What dose are u running the epi at?

G

gymfean

Banned
Awards
What dose are u running the epi at?
I want to start at 30 and work my way up to 60 depending how I feel from day to day.

And the tren the same start at 1Mg and work my way to 1.5 maybe 2

G

gymfean

Banned
Awards
that's why I'm planning just for those 2 if I add something else in it may decrease a bit

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
This^^^

Adding hd might provide u an extra pound or 2, but with more sides its not even worth it.

G

gymfean

Banned
Awards
This^^^

Adding hd might provide u an extra pound or 2, but with more sides its not even worth it.
understandable my man. I'm probably going to go with furuza-a.

it's a little pricey to run but I've heard great things about it and it's non-methyl. I think the combination would cut me up really nice

G

gymfean

Banned
Awards
This^^^

it's a little pricey to run but I've heard great things about it and it's non-methyl. I think the combination would cut me up really nice

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

Yeah that'll b great, run it at 300mg and up.