EPI and PCT

T

Tc5433

Awards
Ive decided to go back to the drawing board and revamp my entire decision for my second ph cycle. I was going to run a Detonator by War Pharma (15 mg DMZ and 50 mg Winabol) but now i have decided to run a cycle of Epistane by IBE instead. I am looking to cut a little and put on hard, dry, lean mass. Just curious to see what everyones thoughts are on my cycle and pct.

Stats
Height:5'7
Weight: 178-181 lbs
BF: around 12%

Been training since senior year in HS. Was at 190lbs a few months back before i got pneumonia and sprained my ankle a week or two after i was better.

Pre-Cycle Loading Phase (2 weeks)

himalaya liver care
Fish Oil

Epistane Cycle

Run at 30/30/40/40 (possibly turn it into a 6 week cycle ran at 40/50 for the last 2 weeks depending on how I react to EPI)
Cycle assist

PCT

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3
Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1
PCT Assist
Fish Oil
Kre-Alkaline Creatine or Mono?

Also I am curious to what everyones views are on "Deloading" during PCT since i've read that is a must to preserve muscle and insure no injury. Please critique the sh*t out of my cycle/pct if need be. I'm here to learn. Thanks guys.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Looks good.

I recommend Clomid over Nolva for this. Unless you think your Gino prone.

6 weeks is good on Epi. It takes 3 weeks to kick in.

T

Tc5433

Awards
Please enlighten me on why you would recommend Clomid over Nolva..

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
It's really personal preference.

Clomid tends to get libido back better and. Nolva lends it self to combating any gyno issues.

Epi is mild on sides and I have not heard any complaints of gyno issues from it (not that it could not happen I just have not seen it logged yet).

My libido was down during Epi so I went with Clomid.

T

Tc5433

Awards
Well Nolva was readily available to me as Clomid was not. But I am far more concerned with the possibility of gyno than having a low libido for a short while..but thanks for the input. I'll stick with Nolva and hope for the best when it comes to My libido. Shouldnt be too bad tho, I was prett quick with recovery on my first ph and also have a high libido

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
On the other hand. Rebound gyno is always a possibility.

I actually have Nolva on hand just in case for future cycles.

Ths

Ths

Awards
I see a lot of people running epi more so now instead of hdrol. I'm curious as to what the differences are?