PCT & Aromasin/Exemestane advice requested
- 10-18-2004, 12:13 AM
PCT & Aromasin/Exemestane
How do you run Aromasin thru PCT?
Nolva lowers IGF-1; this we know
a. If it's not needed during cycle (with proper Aromasin dose), is it needed post?
b. How is Aromasin run /(or discontinued) during PCT. Should it be included at the same dosage with a standard PCT?
Last edited by Gettin'Low; 10-18-2004 at 04:46 PM.
- 10-18-2004, 03:20 PM
Is Aromasin thru PCT?
If so, how?
Aromasin is the best, don't tell me none of you know.
Last edited by Gettin'Low; 10-18-2004 at 05:19 PM.
- 10-20-2004, 11:05 AM
I've heard of people using aromasin and clomid together for PCT, or clomid and Arimidex.. I'm not too familiar with Aromasin, all I know it's a strong aromatase-inhibitor and quite pricey..
10-20-2004, 01:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By swampers42 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2008, 06:57 PM
- By Joker22 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 02-10-2007, 12:42 AM
- By Tha Don in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-21-2006, 12:18 PM
- By skull in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2006, 04:15 PM
- By BigBody in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-22-2005, 06:47 PM