have puffy kinda pointy nipples using letro not working?

  1. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0

    have puffy kinda pointy nipples using letro not working?


    The title says it all, i was running eq/tren e/ and test e at dosages of eq-500/week, tren e 300/week, and test e 250/week(for libido) started the eq solo first b/c i got it earlier and within 2 days my nipples started getting puffy, so i havent taken to eq in a week now and letro isnt working at 2.5 a day for like 10 days now! Thought?


  2. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0

    Key word there is TREN. You used tren. You have prolactin gyno. It may slowly dissipate on its own but if I were you I would grab some L-Dopa and either research grade cabergoline or prami. Liquid caber is bunk tho so if u find some don't buy it.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

  3. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0

    i am using liquid prami from a legit site the a very high ranking am member who is a "beast" if you get what im saying
    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Key word there is TREN. You used tren. You have prolactin gyno. It may slowly dissipate on its own but if I were you I would grab some L-Dopa and either research grade cabergoline or prami. Liquid caber is bunk tho so if u find some don't buy it.

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    str8jacked23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    118
    Answers
    0

    Ditto ^^^^^^
    Gettin' Gear, Doin Work and Spittin' Knowledge!
    Competitor / Gear God / Trainer

  5. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    i am using liquid prami from a legit site the a very high ranking am member who is a "beast" if you get what im saying
    I actually don't, because the middle part of your sentence has decided to forego all basic structure of the English grammar system, and the end doesn't actually conclude the thought you began with.


    But I think OP will likely understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  6. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0

    if u dont want to help just leave man no one needs this stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    I actually don't, because the middle part of your sentence has decided to forego all basic structure of the English grammar system, and the end doesn't actually conclude the thought you began with.


    But I think OP will likely understand.

  7. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Answers
    0

    Actually, I was just trying to bring some humor into the situation - people don't laugh enough these days.


    Although I doubt you could deny that your sentence may have been a bit poorly structured.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  8. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0

    i type quickly man, like really dude?
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Actually, I was just trying to bring some humor into the situation - people don't laugh enough these days.


    Although I doubt you could deny that your sentence may have been a bit poorly structured.

  9. New Member
    JRex's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    82
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    The title says it all, i was running eq/tren e/ and test e at dosages of eq-500/week, tren e 300/week, and test e 250/week(for libido) started the eq solo first b/c i got it earlier and within 2 days my nipples started getting puffy, so i havent taken to eq in a week now and letro isnt working at 2.5 a day for like 10 days now! Thought?
    As long as it has not been going long and you dont feel a hard little ball in there, you can get out of this.

    Also, just because the label says EQ does not mean that's really whats in there. Just food for thought.

    They key question is have you run eq, test or tren alone before, if so did you notice sides. Of-course your taking the enanthate long ester version of both these compounds, so you will have to do deal with BS for a while.

    For test based, nolvadex will be the fastest remedy, usually 60-80 mg until nips go down, then 20 mg daily. you can use femara or arimidex but they are not as effective for a flared up gyno episode, As nolvadex competes/blocks the receptor site against estrogen.

    For Tren/Deca base, Dostinex (Cabergoline) will help.

    The first thing you should do is stop all anabolic agents and get on nolvadex and dostinex until you get it under control if you dont know whats causing it. Also you might want to start your Post Cycle Therapy once your last injections passes its half life.

    What you should do is find out what agent is causing the condition and avoid it like the plaque, because once you get those man boobs, the only thing that will help you then is plastic surgeon.

    good luck

  10. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0

    the inly other time ive EVER had gyno flare up was because of 19nor compounds but i just checked my nips after 1mg of prami for 4 days and they are WAY better, now i know NO MORE 19nors, could i still finsish with test and dbol for my last 4 weeks if it is under control-
    Quote Originally Posted by JRex View Post
    As long as it has not been going long and you dont feel a hard little ball in there, you can get out of this.

    Also, just because the label says EQ does not mean that's really whats in there. Just food for thought.

    They key question is have you run eq, test or tren alone before, if so did you notice sides. Of-course your taking the enanthate long ester version of both these compounds, so you will have to do deal with BS for a while.

    For test based, nolvadex will be the fastest remedy, usually 60-80 mg until nips go down, then 20 mg daily. you can use femara or arimidex but they are not as effective for a flared up gyno episode, As nolvadex competes/blocks the receptor site against estrogen.

    For Tren/Deca base, Dostinex (Cabergoline) will help.

    The first thing you should do is stop all anabolic agents and get on nolvadex and dostinex until you get it under control if you dont know whats causing it. Also you might want to start your Post Cycle Therapy once your last injections passes its half life.

    What you should do is find out what agent is causing the condition and avoid it like the plaque, because once you get those man boobs, the only thing that will help you then is plastic surgeon.

    good luck

  11. New Member
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Answers
    0

    does prami really help with libido as well or was that a myth?

  12. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0

    ive been jacking off more since i took it
    Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    does prami really help with libido as well or was that a myth?

  13. New Member
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Answers
    0

    lol so yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    ive been jacking off more since i took it

  14. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    414
    Answers
    0

    P5P might help...I ran 19-nor tren (DS), started to see sides, added P5P, and boom, puffy nips subsided substantially.

    150 mg ED

  15. New Member
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Answers
    0

    I heard about ti and I also heard It's just B6 never looked more into it. is it different? would regular B6 do the same thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    P5P might help...I ran 19-nor tren (DS), started to see sides, added P5P, and boom, puffy nips subsided substantially.

    150 mg ED

  16. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    414
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    I heard about ti and I also heard It's just B6 never looked more into it. is it different? would regular B6 do the same thing?
    P5P lowers prolactin. Its active ingredient is indeed B6. I believe P5P is stronger than B6, but don't quote me. It worked for me, so I'm using it again in my Max LMG/SD cycle.

  17. New Member
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Answers
    0

    right on man.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    P5P lowers prolactin. Its active ingredient is indeed B6. I believe P5P is stronger than B6, but don't quote me. It worked for me, so I'm using it again in my Max LMG/SD cycle.

  18. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0

    can u get it a t a nutrition store like G/n/c or vitami/n sho/ppe or any of these places?
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    P5P lowers prolactin. Its active ingredient is indeed B6. I believe P5P is stronger than B6, but don't quote me. It worked for me, so I'm using it again in my Max LMG/SD cycle.

  19. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    414
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    can u get it a t a nutrition store like G/n/c or vitami/n sho/ppe or any of these places?
    You can get it everywhere. It's pretty cheap too, like 20 or 25 bucks a bottle.

  20. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    414
    Answers
    0

    Honestly you can probably even find it at walmart. It won't be in the case where all the OTC PCTs are, it will be with the vitamins.

  21. New Member
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Answers
    0

    oh ya I've seen it everywhere. I just never sought more into it

  22. New Member
    JRex's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    82
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    the inly other time ive EVER had gyno flare up was because of 19nor compounds but i just checked my nips after 1mg of prami for 4 days and they are WAY better, now i know NO MORE 19nors, could i still finsish with test and dbol for my last 4 weeks if it is under control-
    Of-course,

    you have to stay away from the compounds that cause you sides, or adjust your dose downward to minimize sides and have counter measures on hand.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need help with puffy nipples.
    By stonewall3 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 01:44 PM
  2. Puffy nipples
    By kjlueck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 01:03 PM
  3. Puffy Nipples
    By bigbrock in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 03:42 PM
  4. Puffy nipples
    By lazar in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 05:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in