help with first cycle

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well with the ph ban coming, im not one to stock up on ph. But instead I am beginning my research for turning to the dark side. This cycle will not be for months down the road. Right now I am on 1-test and sledge test till basically the new year. But for my first aas cycle, would just a plain test enan cycle @ 500mg a week be good for a bulk? Most seem to say just using test on your first cycle will be just as good as using a whole bunch of aas together down the road. Should this be enough for my first cycle? Im just trying to plan a cycle for latr and then begin finding my sources and stuff.

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
What are your stats? And your PH history.

ManBeast

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
4years lifting
175lbs 9% bf
3 cycles (1 beginninger dermal with low doses, 2 moderate 1-test/4-ad cycles, and now on a 1-test cyp/sledge test).
Got my diet down about a year ago before usage of ph started. During bulk I take in around 3500+. I wont go into detail with diet though.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
You will grow with 500mgs test if it's your first cycle (As long as you eat enough) and you could probably see gains with even less. My first time using test was 250mgs of sustanon every week and i made gains.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For a 10-12 weeks cycle of only test with 400-500mgs/week, would i need hcg most likely? Or is it one of those case scenerios if your balls are really shrunken?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
HCG can never hurt (unless used improperly), but I don't think a 10-12 weeker of just test would require it.

ManBeast

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I know I'll probably get flamed for this but I honestly believe it depends on the person and how your body handles it. It's never bad to play it safe. Personally, again "Flame On", I have never used clomid, nolvadex,Hcg,etc. And I have been juicing for a number of years using lengthy cycles. I've never gotten gyno, even off of 1000mgs of test/week/75mgtren ed/50 mgs dbol a week. My body just rebounds quick. I get occasional zits from dbol but other than that and my boys slightly shrinking when I'm on, no other sides. I always keep training hard post cycle and keep eating right and keep most of what I gain. I'm by no means bragging OR recommending this but I'm just pointing out that people respond differently. Any time you add test to your system, it's going to shut your own production down. How you recover is an individual thing in my opinion and as long as you've got hcg on hand using it ain't a bad idea. But I agree with manbeast that at that dose and your first cycle you should recover fine without it.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I know for a fact that I will use nolva post cycle. Would rather not risk it, and also it can help speed up my recovery even if I could do it on my own, while keeping e down. But I know what you mean about not have sides on cycle (well not steroids, but for ph). Ive never had bloat from 4ad before which ive used many times. But that is something totally different than test recovering.

Last edited:
chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
I was thinking of running the same thing. I still have some phs left, so i'd probably stack it with those. got some M1T and M1,4add left, maye use those to jumpstart the cycle while the enth is kicking in.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I like test enth with M1T as a kick start :thumbsup:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What about using dbol as the kick start at 30mgs for the first 3-4 weeks, Or would you think that is too much for the first cycle?

hardlyworkin

Awards
I am gonna be running 1-12 weeks of Test E 500mg/week, 1-10week Equipoise 300mg/week, and 1-4 weeks of d-bol 30mg/day for my first cycle ever starting Nov 1st. I am really thinking that it might be much. I have done in the past 3 4week cycles of M1T/4AD at 20mg/600mg dermal. And a cutting cycle of M5AA at 60mg/day with clen at 120mcg/day. I am currently at 200lbs at 5'6" and on a light bulk cycle. I really dunno how I am gonna react to this tho.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
What about using dbol as the kick start at 30mgs for the first 3-4 weeks, Or would you think that is too much for the first cycle?
that's fine. I just use M1T in place of Dbol is all. :)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna be running 1-12 weeks of Test E 500mg/week, 1-10week Equipoise 300mg/week, and 1-4 weeks of d-bol 30mg/day for my first cycle ever starting Nov 1st. I am really thinking that it might be much. I have done in the past 3 4week cycles of M1T/4AD at 20mg/600mg dermal. And a cutting cycle of M5AA at 60mg/day with clen at 120mcg/day. I am currently at 200lbs at 5'6" and on a light bulk cycle. I really dunno how I am gonna react to this tho.
you'd probably want to run the cycle longer as EQ takes a long time to kick in
if its your first cycle why not just run the test E on its own?

hardlyworkin

Awards
I was originally going to run Deca at 300mg/week for 12 weeks but changed to eq due to it being a little easier to recover from. Also I am only running it for 10weeks and test for 12 to stager comming off the anabolics so I can start PCT at week 14 to give the EQ 3 weeks to clear and the test 1 week.
Before doing more research I was originally thinking of doing 300mg of Test E per week and jump start that with 30mg/day of d-bol for 4 weeks. But after seeing some of the cycles guys are doing for their first it seemed that it would be to little. I am 200lbs and 5'6" with 4 PH cycles under my belt.

I dunno I am up in the air now......but no matter I am starting something on Nov 1st.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So if i used dbol for weeks 1-4 and the test enan weeks 1-(10/12) would my pct be the same as before. Just using nolva at 40mgs a day for 2 weeks followed by 3weeks of nolva at 20mgs? Also I was thinking of taking nolva and clomid for the first cycle, since I dont plan on taking many, this will probably be the first and last cycle for a while, since I plan on taking a break from any type of anabolic supps like that just to give the body a break. So would it be alright to just take clomid and nolva or would I need hcg too since I took the dbol with it?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So if i used dbol for weeks 1-4 and the test enan weeks 1-(10/12) would my pct be the same as before. Just using nolva at 40mgs a day for 2 weeks followed by 3weeks of nolva at 20mgs? Also I was thinking of taking nolva and clomid for the first cycle, since I dont plan on taking many, this will probably be the first and last cycle for a while, since I plan on taking a break from any type of anabolic supps like that just to give the body a break. So would it be alright to just take clomid and nolva or would I need hcg too since I took the dbol with it?
Bump for help on the pct question.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Jweave,
have you kickstarted with Dbol? What is the comparison between it and M1T?

Seems like M1T may make a good, cheaper (at the price you can buy it at for now) alternative to Dbol for front loading.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Last bump for help

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
You won't know for sure until you see how your body reacts to it. Wouldn't hurt to have it on hand, HCG that is. Nolva and Clomid are the traditional PCT requirements but they're other options out there nowadays such as IGF-1. I've heard and read great feedback from guys using IGF-1 along with normal PCT protocol. I'll be finding out for sure in a little over a month.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well if I had the choice without money being an option I would definatly use igf-1 over hcg, just because its like being on a cycle again, while bringing back natural test production, without suppressing other stuff, which hcg does to LH production. Plus igf-1 has a host of other good things for it. But money is an issue, with 200$ a bottle for one cycle at a low dosage, well thats to rich for me right now. Bills to pay, cant just spend all the money on weight lifting :(

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
in that case, nolva and clomid should suffice for just a test e/dbol cycle, especially at a reasonable dose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10