do I need to store my gh's sterile water in the fridge?

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I just got my first kit, what should I do with the sterile water? I'm only mixing one vial at a time.
I would assume it's perfectly fine in my closet right?

-------------------------------------------
extra credit:
it seems easy enough to dose with a 23g syringe, and I shoot a little air behind it to make sure it all goes in, is there a problem with this?
I'm doing 5IU/day "working with a guy who trains 6-7 IFBB pros, men and women", so I'm trusting him that it's not too much. that's exactly half, so not hard to dose at all... no problem right?

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
i wouldn't see why it wouldn't be. but i always stored mine in the fridge. it was a one stop shop, i even threw my slin needles in there too. a little air never hurt but its not good to constantly do it. 5 Iu's isnt bad. If you got the money do it. List out everything else that your also using.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't see why it wouldn't be. but i always stored mine in the fridge. it was a one stop shop, i even threw my slin needles in there too. a little air never hurt but its not good to constantly do it. 5 Iu's isnt bad. If you got the money do it. List out everything else that your also using.
we're starting off with tren-a and sustanon. 1cc of each 2x in a 6 day cycle. after 3 weeks we'll add, 1CC to each of those, after 6 weeks we'll add 2CC of masteron.
I've never tapered up before, but like I said this guy has a GOOD reputation, he trains several pros. none of them are top pros, but way better than me any day.

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
well if you trust him go for it but for me. Its all about knowing your body. Tren A is very short acting, some people say ed. eod or e3d. i would shoot it everyday just so my hormones were at a baseline, granted i only did 50 mg a day so it added up to 350mg a week. and i would also shoot the prop in there ed aswell. its just how i liked to do it but if you want to stretch it out to e3d then thats all up to the person. This stuff is all trial and error. the shots go old really fast especially with the GH added, i would do 2.5 iu morning and 2.5 in the evening. Very good show prep stack. adding more tren just going for the dry look and masteron is going to give you that extermely ripped look aswell. add some clen while your at it.

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
any reason why?
its personal preference. try adding water to 2 to 3 bottles and having them ready in the fridge already in the needle. there good for 2 weeks in the fridge and it makes things less of a hassle when all you have to do is grab one, clean, plung, discard.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
this is what I thought. I've been doing the "Cut stack 750" a mast/tren/test blend, and I shot it ED. the idea of E3D sounds really weird to me, especially since I don't mind the injections. like you said I've been pre-loading about a weeks worth at a time. but I'll try what this guy wants me to do. I never used tren and mast separately, but I love the feeling this stack gave me. with testP/E I was horny for about 3 weeks after it kicked in, but then got ED. this stack has me going nuts 6 weeks later.

what happened was I bought 12wks worth of this stack but got screwed using a new dealer "idiot friend recommended". so now I'm working with this coach and switching things up 6 weeks in.

the reason why I don't want to put the water in the fridge is bc I live in Japan in a house full of japanese people, and my roomates would think it was weird if they saw the vial in there, but I don't think they'll open a small white box with my name on it.

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
**** sucks bro. I've had to change a whole cycle around or quit cause I didn't make sure I had all my necessary gear, I hate switching up mid cycle but do what works for ya. Everybody is different and only you can tell what's right for your body when it comes to sustained hormonal levels. Why do you live with all those Japanese people

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
**** sucks bro. I've had to change a whole cycle around or quit cause I didn't make sure I had all my necessary gear, I hate switching up mid cycle but do what works for ya. Everybody is different and only you can tell what's right for your body when it comes to sustained hormonal levels. Why do you live with all those Japanese people
It's cheap, I'm paying less than $400/month for a room in a 2 story house here in Kyoto. I studied Korean for 5 years and now I'm studying Japanese. Awesome country, gear is legal and I can get it in 2 days when I order online, so I don't have to buy everything at once. the guy who cheated me was some turkish guy, my idiot friend "turkish" went there and brought it back, and DIDN'T REALIZE it wasn't enough until I told him... I don't think my friend's cheating me, I genuinely believe he's that stupid... It was supposed to be real cheap, but it came out to be more expensive after the loss.