Recomp sd/stano cycle plan

reeserobs

Awards
Goal:
Drop a few % bf and gain a few lbs of lean mass. Size is my primary concern, strength is secondary but I still love me some PR's.

Cycle:
LGI's Sd-10: 20/20/20/20/0/0
LGI's Stano-200: 600/600/800/800/1k/1k

UDCA: 500mg ed first 4wks while on sd
I'll also be taking hawthorn berry and grapeseed extract as additional supports while on-cycle

PCT:
Clomid: 75-50/50/25/25
Might throw in a natty test booster if I have money to blow at the end of my cycle

Plan:
Start off eating at a slight surplus (~300kcal) for the first week or 2 depending on how I feel, but include a few cardio sessions to end up at maintenance. Then transition into cutting once the hormones are full-swing, eating at a slight defecit (~300kcal) and doing cardio 4-5x/week depending on my work schedule. I have caffeine, ephedrine, and albuterol at my disposal for the last 4 weeks if I feel like they're needed.

I'm currently following the LeanGains IF protocol and will continue this throughout the cycle as I've had good success with LG thus far.
Protein will be ~300 every day, Carbs >200 on lifting days and 50-75 on rest days, Fat will fluctuate to fill out the rest of calories. Planned refeeds will happen every 7-10 days depending on how my progress is during the week.

I'll be doing a 4-way split with 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 1 day off, etc. It may change week-to-week with my work schedule, but I'll be lifting minimum 4 days/week no matter what.

Chest/accessory shoulder work
Back/biceps + forearms
rest
Shoulders/triceps
Legs
rest & repeat

I start every day off with a compound movement, aiming for lower reps and going as heavy as possible, often doing 5x5 but typically no more than 6 reps per working set. Then I mainly work in about 3-4 sets with reps between 12-8, pyramiding up in weight and going to complete failure on the last set.

I'm open to any suggestions or advice, if anyone else has experience with stano/sd and wants to share their experience I'd appreciate that as well. Critique my plan!

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
Hey reese, sounds like a good cycle. if you can, i'd try out SD at 30/day. i'm currently stacking that with deca/test/EQ, and the burst from it is nuts, even when i did SD alone at 30/day my first whack at it it was fantastic. although this is somewhat high, its solid; just have a good support on hand, as it's good practice. also maybe its me, but SD seems to be a "carb-hog". i found the lethargy from it is somewhat noticeable, although not overpowering. when i had refeed days it would not be as much as when i dropped them a bit.
and watch out for the painful back pumps, i get that worse than anything on SD. taurine helps @5g preworkout for me.

reeserobs

Awards
thanks for the response, I have taurine and Pantothenic Acid on hand for back pumps and if the acne gets bad. I was thinking about running up to 30mgs for the last week maybe two, but I'm just gonna play it by ear in the beginning. If I'm comfortable moving up to 30mg by the end of the 2nd week then I will, just depends on a lot of different variables.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. Your success will depend on your diet and training. I would probably do the SD: 20/20/30/30 or something like that. But that's your call. Otherwise, looks like you have everything in order.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why don't you run sd at 10mg for the whole 6 weeks?

reeserobs

Awards
Looks good. Your success will depend on your diet and training. I would probably do the SD: 20/20/30/30 or something like that. But that's your call. Otherwise, looks like you have everything in order.
I'll probably run it at 30mg for the last week or two, I just wanted to play it by ear and see how comfortable I was with it when the time came instead of committing to it from the get-go.

Why don't you run sd at 10mg for the whole 6 weeks?
I considered pulsing it for 6-7 weeks @ 30mg on workout days but I decided to just do what's in the OP instead.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I pulsed 10mgs and only noticed 2 days of not wanting to talk to anyone, no pct, not really any sides. Can you say I didn't know what a ph was lol :p

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm keeping tabs on a buddy who is running 10mg daily for like 6-7 weeks, and so far he has no shut-down, no sides really at all, but his workout performance and body composition have all improved. Not even gonna run a SERM, have him using an OTC AI + DAA. Easy breezy.

Ratiocinative

Awards
I just started Superdrol + Stano, but the Stano is making me jittery/anxious. I checked my blood pressure and heart rate and it was around 118/77 60bps during the day, but I felt completely out of breath for several hours after taking it even at just 350mg a day split in 2 doses. I didn't take any today, just Superdrol, and I felt pretty much normal. I don't want to even think about taking 600, 800, or 1000mg.