Emass x3 cycles

bic

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try emass x3 and how did you like it and what sides did it have thinking of trying emass just wanted to know how it worked for you.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Who makes it and what are the active ingredients?

bic

Awards
  • Established
eMass 3X eMass 3X is an anabolic compound with 3 main components,
halodrol (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol) 25MG, delivers strength and hard muscle.
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one 15MG, provides size and strength.
SD (2a,17a-dimethyl-17B-Hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one) 15MG which is very anabolic formula delivering size. made by galaxy supplements

Last edited:

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I don't care for the amounts of the androgens in that mixture. If I were going to stack androgens, I would purchase them separately. I'm not sure how much you will get from 15mg of 13-ethyl, but I'd definitely wouldn't up the dose due to the amounts of the other two. If you really want to stack methyls, maybe look into LGI Prostanivar.

bic

Awards
  • Established
the 13ethyl is bad thats the same stuff in androdrol or is it the 15mg

Last edited:

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's not bad, per se. Many will argue that it's the best all out bulking non-methyl currently on the PH market. The amount in a dose is on the low side, but the SD is at a moderate dose. I really don't like the idea of three androgens in one capsule. It makes it hard to dose properly, adjust doses, and makes it impossible to figure out the cause of any sides, if/when experienced.

EDIT: <Bleh> I just re-read my post above. Sorry if I'm getting a little incoherent.

bic

Awards
  • Established
ok i see what your saying man got it now you should look at decafire 5 in it.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's crazy!

I don't think I would do three androgens at once. IF I used three androgens in a cycle, I would not use more than two at a time, with one likely being a non-methyl used throughout, and the other two would be bridged from one to the other. It's too bad that IM AAS is illegal. These crazy oral cycles would probably be far and few between. :D

bic

Awards
  • Established
the supp facts they have on the net are wrong the only one thats wrong is the SD they list 15mg and on the bottle it is 10mg of SD 25mg of halo and the other 13- ethyl that is 15mg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 3
rippednKY Supplements 5