Winstrol cycle questions

thiggins2

Awards
Am going to run a winstrol cycle. Here is how it is going to go.

10mg Stanozolo tabs. - 45 days - prescription

38 days into it, start either clomid or tamox.

I will be using it to cut/ maintain weight but increase strength.

Stats-
Age 22
Weight 165
Years lifting 4+
Squat 445
Bench 315
Deadlift 485

Anyone have any thoughts I could add to this? I do have liver support also.

thiggins2

Awards
Thanks bud. I have a YouTube channel if your interested.

It also helps being short! 5'7 man.

braxbrah

Awards
You can deadlift nearly three times your bodyweight jesus I need to up my game lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Am going to run a winstrol cycle. Here is how it is going to go.

10mg Stanozolo tabs. - 45 days - prescription

38 days into it, start either clomid or tamox.

I will be using it to cut/ maintain weight but increase strength.

Stats-
Age 22
Weight 165
Years lifting 4+
Squat 445
Bench 315
Deadlift 485

Anyone have any thoughts I could add to this? I do have liver support also.
Not cycle related (As I have vowed to stop butting in anabolics and giving advice from now on haha) just gotta say OMFG sweet stats , you are close to 2x BW on bench and almost 3x deadlift! f*ck bro mighty nice! squat is waaay up there too!

thiggins2

Awards
You can deadlift nearly three times your bodyweight jesus I need to up my game lol
Yeah man, I've been fighting 500 for nearly 3 months now. And I'm not ready to step into 181 territory yet lol.

Thanks bud

thiggins2

Awards
Not cycle related (As I have vowed to stop butting in anabolics and giving advice from now on haha) just gotta say OMFG sweet stats , you are close to 2x BW on bench and almost 3x deadlift! f*ck bro mighty nice! squat is waaay up there too!
Bench is my weakest lift. My bench has been stuck for Ever.

Thanks guys. Thanks for all the love!

thiggins2

Awards
This is my first cycle by the way. Just looking for some tips.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Winny should be used 50mg+ everyday for 4-6 weeks.

Winny will add almost no size. It is usually used in a stack with other compounds like Test. Especially because its a DHT derivative it has a tendency to dry out your joints. Testosterone helps counter that slightly since it aromatises and estrogen lubes your joints.

Nice stats by the way.

thiggins2

Awards
Winny should be used 50mg+ everyday for 4-6 weeks.

Winny will add almost no size. It is usually used in a stack with other compounds like Test. Especially because its a DHT derivative it has a tendency to dry out your joints. Testosterone helps counter that slightly since it aromatises and estrogen lubes your joints.

Nice stats by the way.
50+ for all people? All weights?

I was going to run a conservative cycle, at 20 mg's.

I already have high LDL, so I have to be cautious.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yes 50mg+ stacked with Testosterone and other compounds. Women use doses 10-25mg typically and men at 50-100mg ed for up to 6 weeks. Winny is honestly a very poor choice to run solo and not something to use if you are lifting heavy and trying to gain. The sore joints will make it hard to go heavy...

Read this
http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Winstrol-Stanozolol.html

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bench is my weakest lift. My bench has been stuck for Ever.

Thanks guys. Thanks for all the love!
Same here. I bench around 1.85X my weight as well. I don't squat quite as much as you do, but I will by next year I think. Granted, I might weigh 170lbs by then. Good job man! There aren't many guys that can actually pull their weight around like that so well...

thiggins2

Awards
I actually got the winny for a graduation gift. So I spent no money on it. The guy that gave it to me is a pretty serious guy. Benches over 600. Deadlifts over 800.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm not saying to not run it. Just that its a poor choice to shut your body down for very weak and minimul gains. If your LDL isn't that good you shouldn't be running oral steroids.... just my $.02

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not saying to not run it. Just that its a poor choice to shut your body down for very weak and minimul gains. If your LDL isn't that good you shouldn't be running oral steroids.... just my $.02
Yeah I'd just do 700mg Test-P for 8 weeks. Much better IMO than oral only...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah I'd just do 700mg Test-P for 8 weeks. Much better IMO than oral only...
And its probably not much more expensive depending on were you get it.

Run winny with the Test. Test will build muscle and winny will harden it and keep you dry....

thiggins2

Awards
I'm not looking to gain weight at all. That's not my goal. My goal is to drop bf while maintaining/increase strength.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm not looking to gain weight at all. That's not my goal. My goal is to drop bf while maintaining/increase strength.
And like I said Winny is a very poor choice for those goals. A PH will give better results and winny is actually one of the harshest orals on your LDL. its your body do whatever you want.... it doesn't affect me. I gave you a link to read on it....

thiggins2

Awards
Check out "xoteddyhxo"

My name is Ted, and most of the videos are mine. I have a couple of videos of my buds from the last meet we did.

Check them out.

And I know, the 405 reps were high. I still banged out like 8. It was my first time in wraps and the kid the wrapped me had never wrapped anyone before.