Last bottle of P-Stanz

supernerd

Awards
I happened to be browsing Island Supplements, and I tried to order 2 bottles of P-Stanz. Turns out they only had one left. Well, anyway, at least people don't have to fight over the last one now. :wink1:

Anyway, I have a total of 4 bottles, and from what I've read, it has to be dosed pretty high to do anything. Would the best use be running 2 30 day cycles stacked with an appropriate compound, or running a big solo cycle? Thanks!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
An 6 week of trenazone/dimethazine/pstanz would be hot, infact hotter then Hansel and Hansel is so hot right now.

hansel.jpg

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
well you could go balls out at 400-450mg per day for however long that lasts you? 6 weeks or more? or run it a bit lower at 300-350mg along with something it would work in concert with (something that might shut you down like trenavar/trenazone and the like)....always good to have a DHT to run with these type PH/designers. Ran by itself just about everybody said it was weak and they did not see results....so maybe its best as an aid to a harsher compound that requires DHT/anti-estrogen effects....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I did trenazone/P-stanz/AHv3 and it worked well....no real sides to speak of....DHT did its job.....i did 1-2ml per day trenazone, 300mg per day P-stanz, and 3 gels of AHv3 per day (half dose).....