What to kickstar with? No PH's.

krikit

Awards
Looking for some advice on what to use as a kick starter for my first AAS cycle. It's a recomp/hardening up cycle, eating at maintenance and running Layne Norton's PHAT. I'm not interested in using a PH like Sdrol to kick start, dbol has also been suggested to me but I don't want to have to bother using Letro to remove the bloating since I'm not bulking.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

Here's what my cycle looks like so far.

15 weeks of Test E @ 500mg/week
6 weeks of Winny @ 50-75mg/week(Last 6 weeks of the cycle)
Nolva - 40mg's ed for 15 days, 20mg's ed for remainder of bottle(50 tab bottle)
HcG - 10,000i.u's over 3 weeks(last week of cycle and 2 weeks after).

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you explicitly said no PHs, but I'd really consider using Ultradrol if recomping is your goal. Stacked with test it's pretty damn amazing. I'd also consider running proviron throughout the cycle. Makes the test more efficient and will go well with your recomposition goal.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U could just front load the test e. or u could kick start with test p. personally I would just front load the test e.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would not recommend running another oral on the beginning of your cycle. For the simple fact that you are already running 6 weeks of winny and I am assuming a working liver is one of parameters of your cycle.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
U could just front load the test e. or u could kick start with test p. personally I would just front load the test e.
^^^^^ this plus this

I would not recommend running another oral on the beginning of your cycle. For the simple fact that you are already running 6 weeks of winny and I am assuming a working liver is one of parameters of your cycle.

= thread.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand where you're coming from, but even if he ran an oral for 4 weeks at the start of his cycle, there would be a 5-week break before starting the winstrol. With the proper supports like UDCA/TUDCA and/or Hepatopro (PPC), liver stress would likely not be an issue at all. After 4 weeks of Ultradrol at the end of a test prop cycle, my liver enzymes weren't out of range two weeks into PCT, and that's while still taking toremifene and an AI.

OP, if you frontload the test, consider an AI like exemestane or arimidex to keep bloat at bay.