Fat loss

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.78%

Fat loss

I have tried several products:

1: Clen - didn't like the overall results and it made things difficult on the track.

2: T3+Albuterol: It was great for dropping weight but I still had issues on the track and much greater issues in the weight room.

3: Thinking of trying something along the lines oxy elite+yohimbine.

I spend a lot of time training on the track - have any of guys had problems doing cardio while taking oxy elite or yohimbine.

Typical week:
    Mon: Track work+Weights
    Tue: Track work
    Wed: Weights
    Thur: Track work+Weights
    Fri: Track work
    Sat: Weights

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by trackstud100m View Post
    I have tried several products:

1: Clen - didn't like the overall results and it made things difficult on the track.

2: T3+Albuterol: It was great for dropping weight but I still had issues on the track and much greater issues in the weight room.

3: Thinking of trying something along the lines oxy elite+yohimbine.

I spend a lot of time training on the track - have any of guys had problems doing cardio while taking oxy elite or yohimbine.

Typical week:
    Mon: Track work+Weights
    Tue: Track work
    Wed: Weights
    Thur: Track work+Weights
    Fri: Track work
    Sat: Weights
    Then you don't need anabolics...no one does for fat lost for christ sake...diet bro...tune in your diet properly , specially if you are doing "track work" , its all about what you put in your body , not what kinda magic pill or combo you are looking for.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Then you don't need anabolics...no one does for fat lost for christ sake...diet bro...tune in your diet properly , specially if you are doing "track work" , its all about what you put in your body , not what kinda magic pill or combo you are looking for.
    No ****...
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Lol if you are that concerned why not try the ECY stack?...Or better yet, diet+ECY stack...if that seems to work well , try clen again with the ecy stack , I have yet to see someone (with low bf % , or at least single digits) who did not get sliced with that combo.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.78%

Lol if you are that concerned why not try the ECY stack?...Or better yet, diet+ECY stack...if that seems to work well , try clen again with the ecy stack , I have yet to see someone (with low bf % , or at least single digits) who did not get sliced with that combo.
    Never taking clen again - I can't even get though my track warmup without stopping on that ****... Haven't tried yohimbine in several yrs so I don't remember how my body reacted on it - if i remember correctly didn't lose any strength and didn't have breathing issues while running..
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

Hm , Ephedra and Yohimbe paired up (some report) have a muscle-sparing effect , I can attest that for the ephedra and yohimbe SEPARATELY , and there are indeed studies that they target fat and spare muscle , and all anecdotal research and hearsay i got tells the same when paired up so could give it a try.

EC Stack:
    http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

For Yohimbe adition is .2mg of Yohimbe HCL per KG of bw , so usually people dose:
    First:5mg
    Second:5mg
    Third: The rest according to your max but DO NOT EXCEED 15mg , well unless you are like over 220lbs or something...

And build up on the ephedra and yohimbe doses , don't go balls to the wall just starting...that way you can build up a bit of a tolerance and not have the out of breath or palpitations issues , trust me its better to be patient on this.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.38%

I personally like stacking s4 and ostarine then going on a nice cal deficit. They have some nice muscle sparing and nutrient partitioning benefits
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.06%

11 oxo or furuza might be your best bets. if your set on running a cycle...
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Cut the bs and Just do a 7 day DNP cycle. Then follow that up with two months on a stim & water only diet. U'll be ripped bra
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Word +1
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I disagree.....a milder compound taken while dieting will spare muscle....yeah proper nutrition/protein intake is your best bet, BUT a nice anabolic/fat burning effect is always beneficial to have and will assure you that you are not burning your hard earned muscle while taking in lower calories while lifting and doing cardio etc....I understand the concept of diet being the key, but why not take a non-suppressive product such as 11 spray or 7 spray or a SARM or cort control supps, test boosting supps "fat burners" etc while dieting? It can only help.......this is if you actually have something to protect as far as muscle goes .....
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I disagree.....a milder compound taken while dieting will spare muscle....yeah proper nutrition/protein intake is your best bet, BUT a nice anabolic/fat burning effect is always beneficial to have and will assure you that you are not burning your hard earned muscle while taking in lower calories while lifting and doing cardio etc....I understand the concept of diet being the key, but why not take a non-suppressive product such as 11 spray or 7 spray or a SARM or cort control supps, test boosting supps "fat burners" etc while dieting? It can only help.......this is if you actually have something to protect as far as muscle goes .....
    Why not you ask? To take off the sad mindset most people have here , the psychological need to be on something to make progress as a sort of "crutch" to get them there...If you know dieting and proper cardio applience and are patient enough , you can cut in 2-3 months with no muscle loss...but that said , you do need to have know your body completely and have a knowledge on nutrition , thus the idea of anabolics ends up being a "viable" option for people. As far as your 7-11 spray from Prototype Nutrition , 11-oxo in those situations act more as a mere cortisol control , and I think you could agree that it is better for a lean bulk recomp porpoise...7 spray might be a good adition , but if you want him to be on a topical so bad , Abliderate Advanced , UR Spray and Eviscerate make FAR superior choices , and none of them being AAS PH/DS stuff and still 1 of them being anabolic and the rest posing strong fat burning and muscle sparing properties...Anything else?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Why not you ask? To take off the sad mindset most people have here , the psychological need to be on something to make progress as a sort of "crutch" to get them there...If you know dieting and proper cardio applience and are patient enough , you can cut in 2-3 months with no muscle loss...but that said , you do need to have know your body completely and have a knowledge on nutrition , thus the idea of anabolics ends up being a "viable" option for people. As far as your 7-11 spray from Prototype Nutrition , 11-oxo in those situations act more as a mere cortisol control , and I think you could agree that it is better for a lean bulk recomp porpoise...7 spray might be a good adition , but if you want him to be on a topical so bad , Abliderate Advanced , UR Spray and Eviscerate make FAR superior choices , and none of them being AAS PH/DS stuff and still 1 of them being anabolic and the rest posing strong fat burning and muscle sparing properties...Anything else?
    I'm going to be on 7spray and 11spray while on a low cal cut coming up....and yes for cort control and fat burning effect respectively....probably intimidate for test boosting as well....trust me, I will get better results using these products as opposed to not using them....the point is this, you will get better results using them, but you could get similar results if you train and eat properly....they are not a "crutch" but rather an aid to get the results you want....I will also use eviscerate for chest and abs....and nobody said these items MUST be anabolics or DS/PH's etc....there you go, going of on a misinformed tangent again...I never made a distinction between PH/DS and regular supps, either of these categories of supplements can be used, together or separate ........
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

my suggestion for you? since we are talking supplements and drugs.....I'd get on some adderal or ritalin if I were you.....these might help with your "problem"
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

I'm going to be on 7spray and 11spray while on a low cal cut coming up....and yes for cort control and fat burning effect respectively....probably intimidate for test boosting as well....trust me, I will get better results using these products as opposed to not using them....the point is this, you will get better results using them, but you could get similar results if you train and eat properly....they are not a "crutch" but rather an aid to get the results you want....I will also use eviscerate for chest and abs....and nobody said these items MUST be anabolics or DS/PH's etc....there you go, going of on a misinformed tangent again...I never made a distinction between PH/DS and regular supps, either of these categories of supplements can be used, together or separate ........
    Do enlighten me on your knowledge of the meaning of the word "Tangent" and also how I mistook the lead on my argument, sorry to disapoint but if you didn't like the fact I smacked your logic then think twice before trying to tell me people should use supplements and PH/DS AAS stuff as opposed to tuning their diets better and rather recurring to more cost-effective alternatives while avoiding gray area products. Also you did not mention in ANY way that he should use anything but anabolics , fact, you did not tell him to ONLY use anabolics either...but that is what you merely proposed, whereas I did offer him both options if he did want to go down that road. As to the reason I decided to attack your previous post, it comes from the "I disagree" you can NOT try even for a second to debate that the best alternative to fat loss SHOULD always be diet , and secondary natural stuff such as OTC stuff , stimulants and no gray area products, specially if NATURAL POTENTIAL has not being reached...Also good job putting up a "throw everything in" stack , while the idea behind them is good, all I can wish you is success IF you have a proper diet since none of the things you mentioned are magic miracle workers , and frankly nothing is...you always need a proper diet and nutrition knowledge. As to WHY I answered in the way of calling them a psychological crutch and retarded need , is because you said: "why not take a non-suppressive product such as 11 spray or 7 spray or a SARM" Because you don;t need them and frankly do some research before trying to talk about those supplements , ones I actually have A LOT of research and experience with , now lets see...11-oxo misdosed CAN be suppresive , but good stuff PN has , its merely a cort control...so not really a great aid in cutting , 7 spray is 7-KT so...pair that up with ephedra and please try to tell me its a better fat burner...please try it...I actually dare yah haha , and SARMs lets see...99 bucks for sh*t from IML that is full of fillers , a bad dosage oposed to the best 25mg ed dosage...now lets see OSTA so MK-2866 is not actually a lean compound , is more a building compound and any research made proves it , its made to build muscle mass...so better for a recomp or a bulk NOT for a cut or fat loss , it does not have an impact directly on fat loss...please don't make me smack research at you...now GW has NOT been proven to work on people effectively and the dosages are so dependent from individual to individual to get "some" results and they are mediocre at best...Now lets see that leaves S4 , are you gonna recommend him a (good cutting SARM actually) compound that causes Night Blinding and ALSO Yellow Tint and further vision side effects , while suppresion under effective cutting dosages?...Again...please try to pair me up with arguments before even trying to say I took a "misinformed tangent again" oh and don't forget to define Tangent please being an engineer that has been placed in 1st and second place in international level math-calculus olympics I WILL enjoy listening to your interpretation and concept of a Tangent !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Holy shyt.....really^^^? LMFAO....

neg rep back at you little guy......
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

Lol...wanna try to answer me before trying to neg me? Or am I speaking in a language did not comprehend? Because uneducated people often don't understand higher trains of thought...Not the first time that I have had to witness that on minds like yours
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

Lol...wanna try to answer me before trying to neg me? Or am I speaking in a language did not comprehend? Because uneducated people often don't understand higher trains of thought...Not the first time that I have had to witness that on minds like yours
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

this from the guy who neg repped me 5 times? psycho much?
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Does yom really help with the EC stack?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Yohimbe is what sets the EC stack off.....add an aspirin and it'll blow your head off LOL ....
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Does yom really help with the EC stack?
    Yup , enhances lipolysis and B2 receptor activity , and also , helps the midsection more IMO.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

ECY+A will give you a buzz in addition to burning fat. I just took a percocet for my crazy ass headache, so I got a buzz going as well ....
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

ECY+A will give you a buzz in addition to burning fat. I just took a percocet for my crazy ass headache, so I got a buzz going as well ....
    Again I love how you love to bring advice when you have such poor and sad knowledge of body chemistry...really leave this to people that actually read and know their stuff...now to smack yah even further , this is why you should drop Aspirin FFS:

>SNS-Glycophase<
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.78%

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Cut the bs and Just do a 7 day DNP cycle. Then follow that up with two months on a stim & water only diet. U'll be ripped bra
    probably be died too. lol
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.89%

Hm , Ephedra and Yohimbe paired up (some report) have a muscle-sparing effect , I can attest that for the ephedra and yohimbe SEPARATELY , and there are indeed studies that they target fat and spare muscle , and all anecdotal research and hearsay i got tells the same when paired up so could give it a try.

EC Stack:

For Yohimbe adition is .2mg of Yohimbe HCL per KG of bw , so usually people dose:
    First:5mg
    Second:5mg
    Third: The rest according to your max but DO NOT EXCEED 15mg , well unless you are like over 220lbs or something...

And build up on the ephedra and yohimbe doses , don't go balls to the wall just starting...that way you can build up a bit of a tolerance and not have the out of breath or palpitations issues , trust me its better to be patient on this.
    Little confused on the dosing for a 180lb male 5mg 3x a day with my EC?
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Little confused on the dosing for a 180lb male 5mg 3x a day with my EC?
    Yeah just perfect , max doses should be:

-25mg Ephedrine sulfate/ 200mg caffeine / 5mg yohimbe hcl - 3 times a day separated 4 hours at least. On an empty stomach and also do not eat anything for 30-45 mins after ingesting them.

BUILD UP TO THOSE DOSAGES EC website I gave out tells you how , apply the same rules of using half dosages to build up for it with yohimbe HCL otherwise , face yohimbe without building up a tolerance to it...most people hate it haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.89%

Yeah just perfect , max doses should be:

-25mg Ephedrine sulfate/ 200mg caffeine / 5mg yohimbe hcl - 3 times a day separated 4 hours at least. On an empty stomach and also do not eat anything for 30-45 mins after ingesting them.

BUILD UP TO THOSE DOSAGES EC website I gave out tells you how , apply the same rules of using half dosages to build up for it with yohimbe HCL otherwise , face yohimbe without building up a tolerance to it...most people hate it haha
    Ty sir I was unaware of the empty stomach thing with it...good to know will rep you when I get on my pc
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.27%

Again I love how you love to bring advice when you have such poor and sad knowledge of body chemistry...really leave this to people that actually read and know their stuff...now to smack yah even further , this is why you should drop Aspirin FFS:

I'd say your arguments for the ECY stack are correct man, but let's face it...it's hard to regard a website called "hot n fit" as a credible source lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    I'd say your arguments for the ECY stack are correct man, but let's face it...it's hard to regard a website called "hot n fit" as a credible source lol.
    Hahahahahahahaha i had that one close at hand bro! sorry xD but if I'm not mistaken it does have the medical studies posted up there , if you guys want i can post up a source with the medical studies haha its just thats the one I keep close at hand since most people don't like to read all the scientific stuff and just want results+dosages hahaha xD
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.91%

GW1516 nuff said
    I am the Father of CLENviscerate
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE
    GW1516 nuff said
    Yaaaaaaa!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  33. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.38%

Now there's something Ive been curious about trying. Does it improve cardio?
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Jbranken
    Now there's something Ive been curious about trying. Does it improve cardio?
    Supposedly yes. That's why the Olympic committee banned it.
    I will let you know soon
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.91%

GW1516 is a powerful fat burner... when taken with ALCAR its a potent cardio improver.. and yes its tested for by the olympics now.
    I am the Father of CLENviscerate

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 341
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 03:10 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 01:20 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 07:14 PM
  4. For Sale: Fat Loss Stack RPN, Designer, Scivation. (Fat Loss)
    By chainsaw in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 01:21 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 07:51 PM