Sustanon only cycle, what is a simple pct?

pauldr

Awards
Hi,
Im starting a 500mg cycle of sustanon in a couple of weeks for 10weeks, pining twice a week. I wana know a simple pct to take 3weeks after last pin?
Any help is great thanks!

icemanrrc

Awards
Im about to start the same cycle and would also like to know.

demolition

demolition

Awards
Clomid 150/100/50/50
Some guys run it at 50 straight for four weeks and I've seen 300 day one and two then 150/100/50/50.
I run the first choice and it's an average of 14 days after last pin to start pct. do google searches and read forums to familiarize your self on pct. and different options.

lca500

Awards
PCT start time Sustanon : 18 days after last injection
nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50

pauldr

Awards
Hey, Is there any benefit running nolva and clomid then just clomid?

Thanks for the info

pauldr

Awards
Thanks for the info guys.

When I check on google there is many different pct that ppl do and it all just gets confuse coz every one sez different things.
Just wanted to know a simple pct with less loss of my gains, and saying that some ppl say that pct has nothing to do with the loss of your gains but i tend to think different.

talii

Awards
i see that your starting the sustanon cycle i wanted to know if you have bought it yet if so where did you get it from any good reliable source?

thanks

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Yes there are some benefits of running Nolva and Clomid together. You can begin running Nolva the last week of injections to help balance out the excess aromatized test into estrogen. While Nolva and Clomid are both SERM's Nolva is much more effective in restoring Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis (HPTA). In addition Nolva also raises testosterone at a higher rate than Clomid by stimulating a heightened release of GnRH (Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone) and the Leutenizing hormone (LH). It takes 150mg of Clomid to equal 20mg of Nolva as far as increasing serum testosterone levels. Having said that I have ran Nolva the last week of Sus at 20mg, then bridging 18 days after last injection to 40mg along with 100mg of Clomid. Following the 18 days after injection run them accordingly, Nolva 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50

Good Luck!
Where did you get this info from? If all you stated is correct, why even run clomid at all?

pauldr

Awards
I live in the Dominican Republic I buy it straight over the counter. Not all of them sell it, it took me some time to find one with it in stock!