New and need help

Random name

Awards
Ok so heres the deal i'm 21 5'9 185 and looking to get into pro-hormones. I've been working out for years with good results but looking to up my game. This is going to be my first pro-hormone because i decided to wait till i turned 21 but I don't know too much about it as far a cycles go. I've done some research and it looks like hdrol or an epi clone is the best ph to start with. So basically what I need is help with is everything... I'm looking for noticeable dry gains and minimal side effects. I would appreciate if someone could tell me a exact cycle from the ph dosage to the pct. Any help will be appreciated and if more information is needed let me know, thanks in advance.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ok so heres the deal i'm 21 5'9 185 and looking to get into pro-hormones. I've been working out for years with good results but looking to up my game. This is going to be my first pro-hormone because i decided to wait till i turned 21 but I don't know too much about it as far a cycles go. I've done some research and it looks like hdrol or an epi clone is the best ph to start with. So basically what I need is help with is everything... I'm looking for noticeable dry gains and minimal side effects. I would appreciate if someone could tell me a exact cycle from the ph dosage to the pct. Any help will be appreciated and if more information is needed let me know, thanks in advance.
Still really young but that won't stop u. Look at other epi or hdrol logs or cycles and look at the feedback. Researching u should find out everything and know bout what ur takin

Random name

Awards
I've been doing just that non stop I just keep seeing mixed reviews Im going to do h drol 50/50/75/75/75/100 with cel assist, fish oil, and a joint and liver care. I just still need help with the post cycle like what to take because noone has a straight answer. any help?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I've been doing just that non stop I just keep seeing mixed reviews Im going to do h drol 50/50/75/75/75/100 with cel assist, fish oil, and a joint and liver care. I just still need help with the post cycle like what to take because noone has a straight answer. any help?
Looks good bro! Solid.
Serm, AI and natty t booster is all that's needed. Plus your supports and creatine I like. Y not lol erase is a great AI for any cycle ph or ds. Daa is a cheap natty t booster and king. If you have the money I would recommend Intimidate by iForce. I have had nothing but great results from it. As for your serm. Clomid, torem or Nolva

lostsoul

Awards
look at the sponsors here, (links) and look for either clomid or Torem. Torem seams to be the preferred SERM. here is a sample cycle i am going to run after my trip:

stack
1-6 Katanadrol 250/250/300/300/350/350
1-6 AndroHard – 6 pills a day 8 weeks@ 6 a day
1-6 hcgenerate (5 caps a day - 3 morn/2 even)
1-10 N2Guard or Cycle Assist
2-10 Sustain-Alpha ( 5 pumps daily )

PCT
7-10 either torem
7-10 unleashed / post cycle
or
7-10 Lean Xtreme or forged

just pick whatever you looking to do and don't start without having your complete PCT...

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Pct clomiphene 50/50/50/50 daa 0/0/3/3/3/3 erase 1/2/3/3/2/1 this should be fine but im no expert.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Pct clomiphene 50/50/50/50 daa 0/0/3/3/3/3 erase 1/2/3/3/2/1 this should be fine but im no expert.
Taper your serm down, erase looks solid and Daa from day 1. Takes a little while to saturated into the testes ;-) BAM!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Thanks for chiming in Airborne, I was never sure if tapering the SERM was necessary, good to know I'll incorporate this in my next cycle as well.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks for chiming in Airborne, I was never sure if tapering the SERM was necessary, good to know I'll incorporate this in my next cycle as well.
It most Def is brother

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's funny I stumbled across this just now. I just pretty much got called an idiot and that I had no idea what pct is because I said I was going to taper my clomid.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I never saw the need of tapering down other then attempting to keep constant lvls and saturation. I know for a fact that in a clinical setting they don't tapper the dosage at the end. Also there is no point in pyramid dosage of erase. Just go 0/0/3/3/2/1.

Taper your serm down, erase looks solid and Daa from day 1. Takes a little while to saturated into the testes ;-) BAM!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I never saw the need of tapering down other then attempting to keep constant lvls and saturation. I know for a fact that in a clinical setting they don't tapper the dosage at the end. Also there is no point in pyramid dosage of erase. Just go 0/0/3/3/2/1.
You want to ween off your serm instead of jumping off... As for the pyramid idea. Y not? I let my AI work its way up... Get dry fast... To be honest you don't even need to taper down. Suicide inhibitors can be ran at full dose

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I try and taper down the clomid to possibly keep the sides at bay with the half dose lol....50mg x 10 days and 25mg X 20 days....didn't help much last time though...felt like an emotional, whiny, depressed, suicidal whore the entire month :D....guess I got the "ween off effect" part of it though lol....

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You want to ween off your serm instead of jumping off... As for the pyramid idea. Y not? I let my AI work its way up... Get dry fast... To be honest you don't even need to taper down. Suicide inhibitors can be ran at full dose
I see where you are coming from but with such a long half life it tappers itself whether you want it to or not.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I try and taper down the clomid to possibly keep the sides at bay with the half dose lol....50mg x 10 days and 25mg X 20 days....didn't help much last time though...felt like an emotional, whiny, depressed, suicidal whore the entire month :D....guess I got the "ween off effect" part of it though lol....
I agree with this... Kick off high to saturated then taper down to not get the sides. Being emotional, itchy and sick is not the buiz

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I see where you are coming from but with such a long half life it tappers itself whether you want it to or not.
In ways fullbut your still dozing everyday... I could see maybe last week dose everyother day or depending on your cap size. I had to dose 20 mg of Nolva every other day on last week. Not only that but your saving money with taper

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You could run 50mg for 5 weeks and not need to tapper is what I am getting at, full saturation would onset around week 2 then just ride that out until the end, then allow it to clear which takes sometime.

I agree with this... Kick off high to saturated then taper down to not get the sides. Being emotional, itchy and sick is not the buiz

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You could run 50mg for 5 weeks and not need to tapper is what I am getting at, full saturation would onset around week 2 then just ride that out until the end, then allow it to clear which takes sometime.
50mg at 5 fuqin weeks? you want to kill a bitch? I swear to God I'd have shot myself in the face on 50mg clomid for 5 weeks....at 25mg the final 20 days I was thinking about shooting myself, but I could control the urge.....50mg for those 20 days? plus another week to boot? I'd be one dead birdy :D

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Apparently I respond to it better then most. I only got eye problems when I ran it at 150 for the first week then 100 (crazy overkill), but at 50 for five weeks never had a problem.

50mg at 5 fuqin weeks? you want to kill a bitch? I swear to God I'd have shot myself in the face on 50mg clomid for 5 weeks....at 25mg the final 20 days I was thinking about shooting myself, but I could control the urge.....50mg for those 20 days? plus another week to boot? I'd be one dead birdy :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Apparently I respond to it better then most. I only got eye problems when I ran it at 150 for the first week then 100 (crazy overkill), but at 50 for five weeks never had a problem.
your lucky then, on the one hand, I have the strongest mind you could imagine under normal circumstances......add in something that triggers emotion/anxiety? It can hit me on all sorts of levels....clomid for whatever reason being the worst. So I often think to myself....how can I be so strong minded and this pill makes me into an emotional bitch whore? HOW????? lol....but it happens....I think I'm getting some random anxiety right now from osta-rx or reduce XT or forma stanzol....but its random and comes and goes....not like clomid....

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I felt like a combination of menopausal woman and 15 year old girl during my crazed first pct. I thought that if 100mg was good, 150mg would be better. Then I went through a class in college that explained half lives and the world became a much nicer place.

your lucky then, on the one hand, I have the strongest mind you could imagine under normal circumstances......add in something that triggers emotion/anxiety? It can hit me on all sorts of levels....clomid for whatever reason being the worst. So I often think to myself....how can I be so strong minded and this pill makes me into an emotional bitch whore? HOW????? lol....but it happens....I think I'm getting some random anxiety right now from osta-rx or reduce XT or forma stanzol....but its random and comes and goes....not like clomid....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol for sure