noob that needs your advice! getting off test.

tony87

Awards
i bought 2 bottles of sustaject 10ml 275mg.. i have been on it for 10 days now.. with a total of 3 shot. 1ml every 3 days. after doing some reading online i have realized that i am a unprepared dumbass who jumped head first before doing my reading. im just learning of PCT and how the susta shuts down your natural test.

here is where i need some help.. should i just stop using with no pct.. since it so early in the cycle or is it still a must? or should i just finish the first 10ml and get some pct? i really dont plan on ever using again!

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
you can have luck and get no big problems when going off after ten weeks. BUT you will probably loose 80% of your achived gain. Problem is that exognus test will downregulate natural testo production. so when you going off, in about 2-3 weeks your testo level is in the basement. if you dont want to pct I would space the shots longer at the end. so last two shots is 7-10 days apart, after that try tribulus to kick start your balls to make own testo again as soon as possible. another mild way is to use again tribulus from last day ten weeks (3000mg/ED), zinc (150mg/ED) two weeks after last injection, creatin (up to 20g/ED) and vitamin c 2-3g pre. post workout. that way you should keep some size and power. A real PCT would need money, you need HCG, Anastrozol, Clomifen, creatin, clenbuterol. I don`t think you need this sort of PCT due to your low dosage for not very long time. hope that helps bro

vassille

Awards
Well since you have the stuff finish it. Just cut down to 1 shot a week till you done with the 2 bottles. At such low dose most likely you will suffer no ill effects in terms of gyno and such unless you are hyper sensitive. At the end just stop and wait for your body to kick in.
On the cycle eat a good diet and try to make some gains. I know ppl who gained 20lbs as a newb on anabolics on only 250mg a week. Just eat/lift/sleep and enjoy
Dont stress at this dose many old timers didnt even do PCT.
If you want to stop that's fine too and no need for PCT.

Sad_que

Awards
Just get some nolva, then you'll be doing it about 90% as well as anyone does. Before the internet lifting/roiding community, PCT was actually pretty rare. It's not the end of the world. But I'd say get some.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
I'm from Europe and pct is a part of the the cycle for everybody here. There is No way you gonna keep your gains after a good cycle.without pct. It's not a internet community thing here, its part of the cycle since day one. If the hormone axle is out of control you can see terrible side effects.

lca500

Awards
if you do decide to stop get blood work and see where your levels are at
if you choose to continue make sure you get and do a pct then get blood work to check you have fully recovered
also look into A.I's incase of estrogen problem at least you are doing your research now

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
i bought 2 bottles of sustaject 10ml 275mg.. i have been on it for 10 days now.. with a total of 3 shot. 1ml every 3 days. after doing some reading online i have realized that i am a unprepared dumbass who jumped head first before doing my reading. im just learning of PCT and how the susta shuts down your natural test.

here is where i need some help.. should i just stop using with no pct.. since it so early in the cycle or is it still a must? or should i just finish the first 10ml and get some pct? i really dont plan on ever using again!
will say it prob wasn't the brightest idea just diving into it without proper understanding of steroids effects on your natural hormone production. but honestly... since you're already on it, you're slowly shutting down. the longer esters will be in your body for 10+ days, so id say finish both bottles you have, wait 2 weeks and PCT with clomid and nolva. better be safe than sorry, libido crash sucks, so i'd recommend PCT'ing and not trying to underplay it.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Order some damn nolva, finish your cycle, then take the nolva. You've already started the process of shutting yourself down, so you will need to PCT regardless. Might as well do your cycle first.

Don't sweat it bro you will do fine. People get problems because they take huge ass irresponsible doses for very long periods of time and don't PCT and ****. There are a lot of dumbasses out there believe me.