t400, REAL OF FAKE???, pic included

St0v3

St0v3

Banned
Awards
Hey guys im just wondering if any of you have used or heard of this exact brand before

t400.JPG

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
They have others forums that specialize in sorce reviews

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of that, i barely can see the liquid colour, but it seems clean (test should be so clear, almost white or totally white!)... altho, ive never heard of that brand, just be sure that you got a legit source... the problem with UGLs is that sometimes their stuff is underdosed, or worse, it has bacteria in it, and then you get flu like symptoms... painful injections, ect. you see, test is easy to make (for the guys who know what theyre doin)... so even if is not a reputable brand, just be sure that you really TRUST the source, and get some feedback, if you not, then dont bother using it

St0v3

St0v3

Banned
Awards
lol, wellll I kind of got it from a good source...It was some dude i work withs really good friend....When we met up with him I was like HOLY SHEEEET, the dude who sold em to me was about like 6'2 400lbs and he told me the t400 would bulk me the F up...So i got 2 10mls and im on day 3 now

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have seen plenty of good feedback of Bio Tech's products. Should be good2go.

St0v3

St0v3

Banned
Awards
alright awsome man thats all i needed to hear... Do u think it would be alright to just pin wensday and Saterday...300ml each making it 600 a week(my first cycle also)....heres the formula

Test Decanoate:200mg
Test isocaproate: 30mg
Test phenylpropionate:40mg
Test propionate:30mg
Test Cypionate:50mg
Test Enanthate:50mg

Everyone says that with test blends you gotta pin EOD or E3D to keep blood levels normal...But the prop in this t400 is only 30mg/ml so i am guessing 2x a week would be fine for this right??

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
They have others forums that specialize in sorce reviews
He's not checking sources, he's checking his gear.

to be on the safe side you could try to sterilize your gear, but that would require some time, effort and money

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
He's not checking sources, he's checking his gear.

to be on the safe side you could try to sterilize your gear, but that would require some time, effort and money
i understand that, they have gear checking there too. you can check everything from Reaserch chems-GH, brands,companys you name it you can check it. even talk to the makers...

St0v3

St0v3

Banned
Awards
So wheres is this source reviews forum, i dont see it anywhere

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
thats like sustenon! ? :O , if you are a begginer youll suffer a little bit, you need to adjust your doses, and inject EOD, start with lower doses, and adjust em.... with all those esters you need to balance, not an easy task for a begginer. with experience youll manage it. (ive seen this suggestions with sustanon, but i really dont have experience)

just keep in mind that you should start PCT after clearence of all esters (that would be like 4-5 weeks, specially for the decanoate), good luck man, pick some AI to cover you (exemestane or aromasin)

St0v3

St0v3

Banned
Awards
Yea man I was thinking that too but the thing is theres really not that much Prop in the t400 i have...that would be the only reason to do it EOd or E3D right?? I think im gonna stick with the .75 every wensday n sat...Or i could just do .50cc E3d to make it 600 a week but i really dont think I need to do it EOD..The dude i got it from has been doing this same stuff i got and he said he does it twice a week and gained like 20lbs...

I also have 1500mg of Clomid on its way for pct and 10mg arimidex....I got my pct planned out and everything im just trying to figure out right now if I can stick with 300mg 2x a week without anything bad happening to me....I did my 2nd pin today(4th day) and Its really not to late to switch up my dosing schedual if i need too

St0v3

St0v3

Banned
Awards
Oh yea and what do you mean suffer a little bit?? As in bad sides like gyno an acne and stuff??

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you can do it as you say 2, in fact, is not a rule to do it EOD (is suggested but not a rule)....the long esters would cover you anyways, youll just have peaks and lows. if you want start with 300 x 2 and if you think is too much just lower it. if it were me id start with 500 or prolly 400 (but thats me).

you did a great choice on clomid for PCT, just as i say, wait 4-5 weeks after last pin, since youll not recover until steroid clearance.

Arimidex, just use it on cycle DO NOT use it on PCT, since its steroidal effects could interfere with recovery of your HPTA.

by "suffer a lil bit" = means that youll have peaks and lows with the testosterone esters

St0v3

St0v3

Banned
Awards
Alright cool thanks man much appreciated... Yea I only plan on keeping my adex on hand, Im only gonna take if if ye ol' nipps get puffy or itchy... No point in lowering estrogen if you dont have any sides from it you know....Since a little bit of estrogen promotes muscle growth...

Anyway here is my log if u wanna tag along

anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/203779-t400blend-600mg-wk.html

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
No problem bro. And Ill be following for sure :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 5
Davz808 Cycle Logs 4
Cycle Logs 3