Anavar & MethoxyVol = Good stack?

TitanousTitan

Awards
Dear Anabolic Mindusers;

The title says it all? I'm planning to combine those two but can't find anything between anavar and methoxygonadiene as stacked.. I know Methoxyvol is a 'wet' bulker and anavar is very mild and often used by powerlifters for increasing strength without increasing mass & methoxyvol as a progestin does a lot of bulking; so combining those two for a proper balance between bulking & solid vascularity strength should be an occasion to stack both?

What's 'ur opinion ?

with regards.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Anavar isn't really androgenic at all, I would run it with MLMG.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
MLMG being progesterone based you'll have a good likelihood of experiencing progesterone side effects which can't b alleviated with an AI. Its best to run something androgenic with it to offset this.

TitanousTitan

Awards
MLMG being progesterone based you'll have a good likelihood of experiencing progesterone side effects which can't b alleviated with an AI. Its best to run something androgenic with it to offset this.
Such as Reversitol V2 ? :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
no reversitol v2? where did you ever come up with that re donkulous idea.

methoxygona is a ph to 13b ethyl nor androstenedione, and is a nor androgen.

winni would be a better option to stack with it.

if you dont experience negative sides with mlmg, then var would be a good stacker, but you would of had to have ran it before to know how it treats you.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

if you dont experience negative sides with mlmg, then var would be a good stacker, but you would of had to have ran it before to know how it treats you.
Ahhh nor androgen, thanks for clearing that up. I always get confused trying to classify those.

TitanousTitan

Awards

Myvfirst PH cycle was megavol & had'nt any side effects; was a succesfull cycle. maybe this helps to conclude?

TitanousTitan

Awards
Is megavol superdrol? Nor androgens r a whole different story bro.
Just to give you a heads up considering tolerance of side effects. Anyway i think it's gonna be less with this one; 9 years of practise & 100kg bodyweight for 6 feet tall person. So I should be fine if i stik with my proper diet, lots of rest & practise & rise my protein intake, hawthorne berry & milk thistle use & a solid pct with testo booster.