Need help to ID pill

Misscee

Awards
I'm new to this site, but I've trained for years. Always have trouble getting shredded thru my hip/butt area, regardless of diet and training schedule (5x week 60 mins HIIT sprints/hills in the a.m. on empty stomach, 3 day split, cals 1200-1500/day). I asked a trusted male friend about winnie and he agreed that it would help give me a leaner appearance. He was able to get me tabs from his guy, and I really want to start taking them, but I tried to look them up by pill appearance and I can't find any info on exactly what they are. I would feel better if they had the mgs on them or the bottle had a label on it... They came in a plain white bottle, sealed w/foil. There's a sticker saying "case B" on it. The pill itself is a small, flatter square, light green in color. One side is scored w/a line, the other says "MS" or "SW", could be either depending on how you hold it. Can anyone tell me if this is really winnie (or something similar) and if so, what mg? From what I read, I should take 5-10 mg per day and for no longer than 6 weeks. The guy I got them from knows they are for a female, and said I need to take half of 1 pill every day for 5 days, then a whole pill untill the bottle is done (but there are 100 pills, I counted, and it doesn't make sense).