PCT! Am I missing something?

killerkurtz

Awards
HTML:
I am coming towards the end of my first cycle.

8 weeks 250mg test E
6 weeks winny 50mg ( weeks 4 -10 )

i start pct in 2 weeks time for PCT i have clomid only

i plan on dosing the clomid 150mg day one 100mg day two and 50mg for the remainder. ( 4 weeks total )

my question is am i missing anything else vital or will just clomid be ok for PCT?

thank you

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I Think your clomid for 4 weeks should be 100/50/50/25. Make sure you start it 2 weeks after your last pin. May want to look into a test booster also.

killerkurtz

Awards
Thanks for the response. do you recommend doing 100mg of clomid for the whole first week of PCT? will i be covered from any type of re-bound after pct by just using clomid

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Out of curiosity, how did your cycle go in terms of weight gain?

Most hold true that test @ 250mg a week is pretty wasteful, and even more hold true that a test cycle anywhere under 10 weeks is pretty wasteful. Seeing that you did both, I'd like to hear how you fared.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, how did your cycle go in terms of weight gain?

Most hold true that test @ 250mg a week is pretty wasteful, and even more hold true that a test cycle anywhere under 10 weeks is pretty wasteful. Seeing that you did both, I'd like to hear how you fared.
250 would do wonders for cutting which is probly what he was doin considering that stacked with winny

killerkurtz

Awards
my main goal was strength gain but obviously i welcomed any mass gains, ate about 4000 calories a day not foods that are considered particularly clean either ( lots of peanut butter sandwiches on wholemeal bread )

i train for strongman so lots of compound lifts pretty low volume.

weight has gone from 105kg to 114kg with abs still visible but deffo look alot softer.

added 20kg to log press and 40kg to front squat all other lifts added at least 15kg.

all in all happy with the results no bad sides apart from lower back cramp on 2 occasions

Roniboney

Awards
you should have gotten this straight before the cycle but it looks fine.Just make sure you have letro or an otc ai on hand just in case.Clomid may not protect you against gyno.Have you used it before?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
250 would do wonders for cutting which is probly what he was doin considering that stacked with winny
my main goal was strength gain but obviously i welcomed any mass gains, ate about 4000 calories a day not foods that are considered particularly clean either ( lots of peanut butter sandwiches on wholemeal bread )

i train for strongman so lots of compound lifts pretty low volume.

weight has gone from 105kg to 114kg with abs still visible but deffo look alot softer.

added 20kg to log press and 40kg to front squat all other lifts added at least 15kg.

all in all happy with the results no bad sides apart from lower back cramp on 2 occasions
Denied lol.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
some staple supplements to keep those hard earned gains after your body transitions from being "off"

killerkurtz

Awards
it wasn't a cutting cycle it was all about strength but i wanted to stay as close to the 105kg weight class as i could.

killerkurtz

Awards
you should have gotten this straight before the cycle but it looks fine.Just make sure you have letro or an otc ai on hand just in case.Clomid may not protect you against gyno.Have you used it before?
nope this was my first cycle. as for the AI would i start it straight after i finish the clomid or at the same time? any recommendations on what AI to use? thanks

Roniboney

Awards
the general way people run it is the letro and clomid together and to taper the letro while running clomid a little longer.

If your going for an AI go for the actual ai rather than these OTC products that may not work.Letrozole will work.

Dosing is really up to you.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the general way people run it is the letro and clomid together and to taper the letro while running clomid a little longer.

If your going for an AI go for the actual ai rather than these OTC products that may not work.Letrozole will work.

I wouldn't ever do that but if I were to do that, it would be backwards. Its a good idea to run an AI past your clomid and to taper the clomid down, to attempt avoiding rebound.
Coming off letro alone causes rebound.
There are plenty of OTC alternatives that are better suited for this method.

killerkurtz

Awards

thanks for the help, i have no idea how to get my hands on Letrozole in time so im probly gonna look into getting an AI to do the trick, i have noticed a small lump appear under my right nipple. about half the size of a pea and very slightly sore when pressed hard. seeing as that sounds like the start of gyno will an AI be enough? thank you again

killerkurtz

Awards
I wouldn't ever do that but if I were to do that, it would be backwards. Its a good idea to run an AI past your clomid and to taper the clomid down, to attempt avoiding rebound.
Coming off letro alone causes rebound.
There are plenty of OTC alternatives that are better suited for this method.
Would something like ERASE be suitable?