PCT! Am I missing something?

  1. New Member
    killerkurtz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    77.93%

    PCT! Am I missing something?


    [HTML][/HTML]

    I am coming towards the end of my first cycle.

    8 weeks 250mg test E
    6 weeks winny 50mg ( weeks 4 -10 )

    i start pct in 2 weeks time for PCT i have clomid only

    i plan on dosing the clomid 150mg day one 100mg day two and 50mg for the remainder. ( 4 weeks total )

    my question is am i missing anything else vital or will just clomid be ok for PCT?

    thank you

  2. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,389
    Rep Power
    6104652
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    87.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I Think your clomid for 4 weeks should be 100/50/50/25. Make sure you start it 2 weeks after your last pin. May want to look into a test booster also.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  3. New Member
    killerkurtz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    77.93%

    Thanks for the response. do you recommend doing 100mg of clomid for the whole first week of PCT? will i be covered from any type of re-bound after pct by just using clomid
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15014
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    50.17%

    Out of curiosity, how did your cycle go in terms of weight gain?


    Most hold true that test @ 250mg a week is pretty wasteful, and even more hold true that a test cycle anywhere under 10 weeks is pretty wasteful. Seeing that you did both, I'd like to hear how you fared.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  5. Senior Member
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,486
    Rep Power
    141407
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    56.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Out of curiosity, how did your cycle go in terms of weight gain?

    Most hold true that test @ 250mg a week is pretty wasteful, and even more hold true that a test cycle anywhere under 10 weeks is pretty wasteful. Seeing that you did both, I'd like to hear how you fared.
    250 would do wonders for cutting which is probly what he was doin considering that stacked with winny
  6. New Member
    killerkurtz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    77.93%

    my main goal was strength gain but obviously i welcomed any mass gains, ate about 4000 calories a day not foods that are considered particularly clean either ( lots of peanut butter sandwiches on wholemeal bread )

    i train for strongman so lots of compound lifts pretty low volume.

    weight has gone from 105kg to 114kg with abs still visible but deffo look alot softer.

    added 20kg to log press and 40kg to front squat all other lifts added at least 15kg.

    all in all happy with the results no bad sides apart from lower back cramp on 2 occasions
  7. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11784
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    95.36%

    you should have gotten this straight before the cycle but it looks fine.Just make sure you have letro or an otc ai on hand just in case.Clomid may not protect you against gyno.Have you used it before?
  8. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15014
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    50.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    250 would do wonders for cutting which is probly what he was doin considering that stacked with winny
    Quote Originally Posted by killerkurtz View Post
    my main goal was strength gain but obviously i welcomed any mass gains, ate about 4000 calories a day not foods that are considered particularly clean either ( lots of peanut butter sandwiches on wholemeal bread )

    i train for strongman so lots of compound lifts pretty low volume.

    weight has gone from 105kg to 114kg with abs still visible but deffo look alot softer.

    added 20kg to log press and 40kg to front squat all other lifts added at least 15kg.

    all in all happy with the results no bad sides apart from lower back cramp on 2 occasions
    Denied lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  9. Senior Member
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,486
    Rep Power
    141407
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    56.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth

    Denied lol.
    Lmao
  10. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7672
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    26.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    some staple supplements to keep those hard earned gains after your body transitions from being "off"
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  11. New Member
    killerkurtz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    77.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    250 would do wonders for cutting which is probly what he was doin considering that stacked with winny
    it wasn't a cutting cycle it was all about strength but i wanted to stay as close to the 105kg weight class as i could.
  12. New Member
    killerkurtz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    77.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    you should have gotten this straight before the cycle but it looks fine.Just make sure you have letro or an otc ai on hand just in case.Clomid may not protect you against gyno.Have you used it before?
    nope this was my first cycle. as for the AI would i start it straight after i finish the clomid or at the same time? any recommendations on what AI to use? thanks
  13. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11784
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    95.36%

    the general way people run it is the letro and clomid together and to taper the letro while running clomid a little longer.

    If your going for an AI go for the actual ai rather than these OTC products that may not work.Letrozole will work.

    Dosing is really up to you.
  14. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,422
    Rep Power
    4289815
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney
    the general way people run it is the letro and clomid together and to taper the letro while running clomid a little longer.

    If your going for an AI go for the actual ai rather than these OTC products that may not work.Letrozole will work.

    Dosing is really up to you.
    I wouldn't ever do that but if I were to do that, it would be backwards. Its a good idea to run an AI past your clomid and to taper the clomid down, to attempt avoiding rebound.
    Coming off letro alone causes rebound.
    There are plenty of OTC alternatives that are better suited for this method.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  15. New Member
    killerkurtz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    77.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    the general way people run it is the letro and clomid together and to taper the letro while running clomid a little longer.

    If your going for an AI go for the actual ai rather than these OTC products that may not work.Letrozole will work.

    Dosing is really up to you.
    thanks for the help, i have no idea how to get my hands on Letrozole in time so im probly gonna look into getting an AI to do the trick, i have noticed a small lump appear under my right nipple. about half the size of a pea and very slightly sore when pressed hard. seeing as that sounds like the start of gyno will an AI be enough? thank you again
  16. New Member
    killerkurtz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    77.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I wouldn't ever do that but if I were to do that, it would be backwards. Its a good idea to run an AI past your clomid and to taper the clomid down, to attempt avoiding rebound.
    Coming off letro alone causes rebound.
    There are plenty of OTC alternatives that are better suited for this method.
    Would something like ERASE be suitable?
  17. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,422
    Rep Power
    4289815
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by killerkurtz

    Would something like ERASE be suitable?
    Very much so
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. am i missing anything that i should add!?!
    By sumbum801 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 04:54 PM
  2. Am I missing anything??
    By montoyasnjs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 04:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in