How to train after PCT.

iwitbad

Awards
Lets say I finished my first cycle on 500mg of Test E. I have also completed PCT and managed to keep gains. What's next? I wouldn't want to cycle for another year, how should i train to maintain? i know I need to eat my new maintenance calories but I am not sure on how to train post PCT.

lostsoul

Awards
You train the same way bro.. you don't go as heavy as you did on a cycle but you don't go too light where you gonna stop growing. I would look into a product called bridge. it is suppose to hold you between cycles. but you want to eat and train enough to keep your gains.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I would Definitely try to push as close to the amount you were doin on cycle at the sacrifice of volume

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
While you can't go to the intense training you were able to do I cycle, you can still push yourself in there for sure. Just train hard and eat to accompany it.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Here is how I always train, whether on cycle or not. I go based on reps 6-10 1 warmup then 4 working. As long as I am failing in my rep range I am happy. Setting weight values to lift is ridiculous, for the simple fact that you have good days and bad days. Sure I can bench 315x2 on a good day but will that mean I can do it well everyday, in a word no, in a statement hell no.

If it is difficult it is good, at least thats the way I look at it. If the warm up is more difficult then normal I wont go up quite so high. Of course I do reverse pyramids as of late so it might be different for other programs but difficulty is more important then weight in my eyes.