Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione

Any good? Is this one to stock up on?

Peace

TT

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some people really like it, but its way expensive b/c you have to dose high to get results.

You're way better off with M4OHN or MD.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, good product but can get expensive to do a cycle.

size

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever even used this product? I remember when it first arrived people spoke of it as a tren precursor. However, I can't remember ever hearing anything good or bad about. Once MD was released, finigenx seems to have been forgotten. MD seems have been a disappointment for most, was this product the same?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've used it at I believe it was 75mg a day for 5 weeks and had awesome strength gains and gained abot 8lbs.

size

Awards
  • Established
Sly...that is rather interesting since so many expected MD to yield far greater results.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Night and day difference bro. Finigenx is a potent bulker and Md at least for me was a weak cutter.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I think methylating it changes its effects to greatly

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I am waiting until I have enough Finigenx to do a cycle. I've got a 1,4Diol/1,4Dione high dose cycle I am starting in the next week and running with high dose Citrulline Mallate. That will go 30-42 days, so it's going to be a couple months before Finigenx enters my blood :(

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
There are so many new compounds available now, it is tempting to get impatient and do 'sloppy' cycles. But don't! Take your time, take new hormones one at a time at a range of doses so you can properly evaluate everything by itself. :)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Brodus how high are you dosing with the 1,4? I'm doing 900mg and not noticing much at the end of my 3rd week.