Any thoughts on Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro stack?

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
So I recently walked into a *** and discovered yes even *** sells Pro Horomones.

Anabeta Elite:

Anacyclus pyrethrum D.C. (root), Extract 95% Forskolin (Standardized from Coleus forskohlii), 5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one. NONE Methylated so apparently it wont be harsh on the liver

Erase Pro:

High Affinity Al 75.00 mg **
Androsta-35-diene-717-dione **
Dual Phase Modulation Matrix 500.00 mg **
Site Inhibator Boerhaavia Diffusa (Root) Extract **
In Situ Inhibitor Euonymus Alatus (Bark) Extract **

So I guess the big question is how effective can these be?

Does anybody have experience?

What does a product like this metabolize into?

Is it legal according to wada (Drug testing)?

Is it as good as methylated prohoromones?

any feedback is welcome looking for some good conversation.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro are neither one a prohormone.

Both have synthetic ingredients, but they are not PH's.

With that being said, the AE and EP stack is awesome. Both products are incredible. Very versatile, too.

What are your goals?

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
For now my goals are just to cut. do these in anyway increase your test levels?

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Both will increase your testosterone levels. Also will help estrogen and cortisol control with Erase Pro.

The effect they will have compared to a PH is not the same. No worries about any harm to your body with these

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
Both will increase your testosterone levels. Also will help estrogen and cortisol control with Erase Pro.

The effect they will have compared to a PH is not the same. No worries about any harm to your body with these
and I am assuming they will not pop on any steroid test as well.

P

pballer

Awards
So I recently walked into a *** and discovered yes even *** sells Pro Horomones.

Anabeta Elite:

Anacyclus pyrethrum D.C. (root), Extract 95% Forskolin (Standardized from Coleus forskohlii), 5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one. NONE Methylated so apparently it wont be harsh on the liver

Erase Pro:

High Affinity Al 75.00 mg **
Androsta-35-diene-717-dione **
Dual Phase Modulation Matrix 500.00 mg **
Site Inhibator Boerhaavia Diffusa (Root) Extract **
In Situ Inhibitor Euonymus Alatus (Bark) Extract **

So I guess the big question is how effective can these be?

Does anybody have experience?

What does a product like this metabolize into?

Is it legal according to wada (Drug testing)?

Is it as good as methylated prohoromones?

any feedback is welcome looking for some good conversation.
I'm currently running an 8 week cycle of these along with endosurge and DAA. It's been pretty good so far. I mean it's definitely no prohormone so don't expect fast results. It gave me a pretty good pump in the beginning as well as makes you feel solid. I went up a bit in some things but that could also be natural. It's a pretty expensive ride though for something I feel like I could of just ate big and pushed myself for.

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
That's a good point to note why spend the money if I can get the same results from eating big. I was under the impression that this was a cut cycle stack though.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
It's versatile. I use AE and EP while cutting. Preserves all my muscle mass and helps to cut the fat.

I would recommend it.

P

pballer

Awards
That's a good point to note why spend the money if I can get the same results from eating big. I was under the impression that this was a cut cycle stack though.
Oh either way. People I know use it as a "natty bulk" I'm sure as a cut it'll help you not feel so deprived though. I think a lot of its just in your head as far as you're taking something so you'll work your hardest. I just wish it wasn't so expensive for something I wasn't even 100% sure on.

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
It's versatile. I use AE and EP while cutting. Preserves all my muscle mass and helps to cut the fat.

I would recommend it.
Well there is really only one way to find out pony up and buy a cycles worth.