Critique my cutting cycle

SpiderPig

SpiderPig

Banned
Awards
The goal of this cycle, obviously, is to cut. However, I don't think I'm ready for T3/ Clen, as my body fat is a little too high; probably 16 or 17%. I'll be running Epi for 6 weeks as 40/40/50/50/60/60 with Furuza as 300/300/350/350/400/450
Suggestions for altering the doses of Furuza and Epi are welcome, but that's what I gather would be a good dosage for the cut. I also intend to add in an ECA stack, but it seems like most of the products out there are so overhyped and useless. I was thinking maybe dexaprine, but I'm not really sure. Any suggestions?

EDIT: for those of whom are always concerned about the matter, I will be using nolva at 20/20/10/10 and I'll be eating 300-500 calories below maintenance, along with doing cardio every other day.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
The goal of this cycle, obviously, is to cut. However, I don't think I'm ready for T3/ Clen, as my body fat is a little too high; probably 16 or 17%. I'll be running Epi for 6 weeks as 40/40/50/50/60/60 with Furuza as 300/300/350/350/400/450
Suggestions for altering the doses of Furuza and Epi are welcome, but that's what I gather would be a good dosage for the cut. I also intend to add in an ECA stack, but it seems like most of the products out there are so overhyped and useless. I was thinking maybe dexaprine, but I'm not really sure. Any suggestions?

EDIT: for those of whom are always concerned about the matter, I will be using nolva at 20/20/10/10 and I'll be eating 300-500 calories below maintenance, along with doing cardio every other day.
Why not step that up to 6 or 7 times a week before you add in a prohormone? 300-500 calories? Why not make sure it's 500-600 everyday before adding in a prohormone?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Really Eca has documented evidence that it significantly increases metabolism. Caffeine to ephedra needs to be 10 to 1. U can buy the real stuff just need to look online.the ones sold at supplement stores just are labeled Eca but do not contain the right ingredients. Dexaprine is good stuff.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really Eca has documented evidence that it significantly increases metabolism. Caffeine to ephedra needs to be 10 to 1. U can buy the real stuff just need to look online.the ones sold at supplement stores just are labeled Eca but do not contain the right ingredients. Dexaprine is good stuff.
I believe he is referring to dietary supplements labeled as eca an such, not actual ephedrine, caffiene and asprin.

It is illegal to sell or market ephedrine as a dietary supplement/weight loss aide.

If you want to run eca, you are going to have to buy each one separate, and stack.
So either bronkaid or primatene,
Or order ephedrine hcl from canada.

S

SPS

Awards
  • Established
What about lipodrene? It's supposed to have 25 mg of ephedrine right?

S

SPS

Awards
  • Established
And i agree with jherman, up the cardio and lower the cals. If i were going to cut I would start on a severe cal deficit, like 1,000 under maintenance, and work my way up to 500 under and then at pct 100-200 under. That way you can shed the fat in the beginning and turn it into a recomp at the end. And remember if you drop the fat your new maintenance cals should be a little lower.

SpiderPig

SpiderPig

Banned
Awards
So my revised plan of attack is to do cardio seven days a week and make sure I'm at eating at most 500 calories below deficit, but more likely in the area of 1000 calories below. I'll look more into lipodrene, but dexaprine is still on my radar.
No, I wasn't looking for real ephedra; I hate ordering from other countries.

Let's say, on the other hand that I did end up ordering it. Would it be 50 mg ephedra, 5 mg caffeine and what of aspirin? Or do I have my dosing totally wrong? I tried to google it but I'm not coming up with very good results. Even if you just want to refer me to better google search terms is fine.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Dont use fake ephedra products they suck. Things like dexaprine actually work. If getting real ephedra you would take 25mg ephedra to 200mg of caffiene or whatever 1 standard tab is (200mg or 250mg) as a dose, dosed 3 times a day

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U have it backwards, most people dose 300 caffeine to 30 ephedra

SpiderPig

SpiderPig

Banned
Awards
Dont use fake ephedra products they suck. Things like dexaprine actually work. If getting real ephedra you would take 25mg ephedra to 200mg of caffiene or whatever 1 standard tab is (200mg or 250mg) as a dose, dosed 3 times a day

Do you have any suggestions outside of dexaprine?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Have only heard good things about dexaprine but haven't used a fat loss supplement like that since lipo 6 black. Clean consistent diet with cardio will get you where you want, I personally like food so I do cycles of eca/t3 when I go on a strict diet to make sure I'm not passing up ice cream for nothing haha. I'm on day 2 of my first DNP run, but that is a whole different devil.

N

Nate007

Awards
Also I myself and friends have used dexaprine with good results.