Glucosamine for Collagen repair?

Anothergymrat

Awards
So I'm about to start my cycle of test cyp and I had a couple questions. On my previous cycle I had torn the fibers in my left pec, it was really bad at first and now it has shrunk in size and it is fully calcified. A buddy of mine who is an MD has the exact same tear and has been dealing with it for a couple years now. Essentially he explained that it should work itself out as long as I listen to my body and stretch/warm up correctly before every chest workout, he also explained that if done the right way I can still make gains. What I do not want is to have a repeat of tearing more so it was recommended that I get glucosamine this time to provide with the right nutrients for ligaments, joints etc. Is glucosamine really the right way to go about doing this, or is there something out there that may better for a collagen increase for preventative measures besides Deca?

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated all

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
As I'm not sure how effective they are, there are collagen chews out there. And I'm not sure how low estrogen has to be and for how long but I know low estrogen leads to low collagen so that's a factor pct. Again I'm not sure if it's immediate or over prolonged periods of time with low estro. Maybe someone else can chime in on that.

Anothergymrat

Awards
Yeah I've heard some very mixed reviews on how helpful the collagen supplements out there are. Pardon my ignorance, but I was under the impression that it was high test levels that caused to decreased collagen?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Look into Stanozolol