new to the board. need help getting back into AAS

blackjack

Awards
whats up everyone

Im new to this anabolic board so Ill introduce myself. Im 30yo, 5,8" 189lbs a little sloppy unfortunately but still strong. been training for almost 6 years with 4 cycles of AAS experience. my cycles consisted of dbol/deca ; test E/deca/dbol ; sust/dbol ;and test E/winstrol. I havent used any AAS in 2+ years. (it made my wife really nervous so I quit) but just recently we were talking and she came out of nowhere and said I should get some gear.:blink: holy ****!! but now I need some help since I ve been out of the loop for so long. I ve still been working out hard, just no AAS. anyway I want to do a simple but effective cycle.
Im thinking either
Test E. 500mg/wk + deca 400mg/wk + PCT
or
Test E. 750/wk alone. + PCT
Ive never been prone to baldness or gyno but I have nolvadex on hand.
also ive been seeing people use a low dose of HCG (250-500iu E3D) throughout the cycle until PCT starts. I would like to try this as a preventive measure against testicular atrophy, and to make PCT easier.
any advice is greatly appreciated.
thanks.

blackjack

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
first off i am a virgin to gear, just have 3 cycles of ph use under my belt. however, i have been learning about gear and keeping up with the game for about a couple years. honestly not much has changed as far as gear....A LOT has changed in the PH (legal) scene. the only trend i've been seeing recently is the use of r3 long igf-1 during pct...helps a lot of ppl keep all their gains and add a couple pounds during post cycle as well. u might wanna check that out...the board sponsor on the main page (muscle research) provides it. not to mention a lot of homebrewing is the other trend. as far as substances go, your two choices looks good..the bread and butter!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you'll be fine with either stack really and i'd definitely run the HCG throughout and the igf-1 the last two weeks of the cycle and first two weeks of PCT if i had the cash

just make sure you're diet is in check and your golden

blackjack

Awards
the Igf-1 would be a great idea, but unfortunately out of my budget. ill most likely go with the test/deca. I like the idea of having the anabolic power of deca to keep the gains afterward opposed to just test.
any other opinions? comments?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My only suggestion is to front load the long ester TE/Deca. The reason is say you have enough for 14 weeks, about normal length. If you triple the dose of each the first week you only use up weeks 13 & 14 but you spend the entire 12 weeks at full dose instead of waiting 4-5 weeks for it to kick in. I just did this with TE/EQ and I felt the difference the 5th or 6th day of week one. IMHO this just more a effective cycle. Good luck!

blackjack

Awards
one more question.
since ive had such a long break after my last cycle (2yrs) do you think ill respond the same as I did my first time. meaning can I still benefit from minimal dosages?
bad rad, I like the frontload idea for the first week. ill definitely do that. typically i used dbol for the first few weeks in the past but im not using orals this time.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you could, see how this one goes and then go from there. I personally believe in minimal effective dosing. and besides 900mgs a week is way more than you produce. On a side note dbol is a great front load on layered proticols.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
500mg test a week weeks 1 to 14
400mg Deca a week weeks 1 to 13
250iu of HCG twice a week weeks 6 to 16
OR 250iu HCG 3 times a week weeks 3 to 16
PCT week 17 with 40mg of nolvadex ed for 2 weeks then 20mg ed for another 2 weeks.

basic bread and butter. hard to go wrong :D

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
there is absolutely no point in frontloading with a long ester
http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11362

if i can't post that link for whatever reason i'm sorry and just delete it

edit: apparently i'm an idiot that shouldn't read things very late at night, misunderstand them, add to my "favorites" folder as why frontloading doesn't work, and then post on this board

eh hmm ...my corrected position is to frontload

Last edited:

blackjack

Awards
you say there is no point in frontloading a long ester, but the article, unless im misinterpretting something, states that frontloading will get you to the desired concentration (500mg) in a shorter time.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Yes, G you need to read the whole thing because front loading does work..

blackjack

Awards
how does this sound?

500mg test E wks 2-10 (1G for week1)
Hcg 250 iu every 3 days (if I can find some)
Igf1-Lr3 wks 8-12 20mcg daily
PCT wks 12-14/15

Ive been reading alot about the Igf1Lr3 and it sounds like
something i would like to try. not as expensive as I originally thought.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
how does this sound?

500mg test E wks 2-10 (1G for week1)
Hcg 250 iu every 3 days (if I can find some)
Igf1-Lr3 wks 8-12 20mcg daily
PCT wks 12-14/15

Ive been reading alot about the Igf1Lr3 and it sounds like
something i would like to try. not as expensive as I originally thought.
I think it looks good, but what happened to the deca?

blackjack

Awards
I dropped the deca mainly to make the PCT quicker. also the more I read about the Igf-1LR3 the more I wanted to incorporate it into the cycle. I have always been slow to recover, even with nolvadex and clomid so im thinking way ahead to the end before I start, and IGF sounds like a good gainskeeper with minimal or no sides. also it is readily available online so if i like it, i can get more. I only have one source so Im limited to the amounts of deca I can get.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in IGF during PCT as well. Looks like it could really speed up recovery.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
This is a quote from a post I made on long esters. the link is:
http://www.chemicalfitness.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125
The other opinion is to front load the steroid in question.. This is the process of taking a great deal of the steroid during the first week or two in order to avoid having to wait for the build up to occur. As you might guess this is controversial process but it does work. For this example I am going to use the EQ again at the same dosage but this time I am going to front load 1.2 grams of EQ as 300mg ED for 4 days the first week. To make life simple I entered this as a single dose on the spreadsheet but the error this produces is small and not important to this discussion.

______Total _____actual ______%of dosage
______depot ____dosage _____released
Wks. _in body ___weekly ______from depot

1____ 1200_____ 306 ________76.43%
2 ____1257 _____320 ________80.09%
3 ____1299 _____331 ________82.71%
4 ____1328 _____338 ________84.58%
5 ____1349 _____344 ________85.91%
6 ____1364 _____347 ________86.87%
7 ____1375 _____350 ________87.55%
8 ____1382 _____352 ________88.04%
9 ____1388 _____354 ________88.39%
10 ___1392 _____355 ________88.64%
11 ___1394 _____355 ________88.81%
12 ___1396 _____356 ________88.94%

blackjack

Awards
SKYE thanks for the breakdown. i think whats really important here is that no matter what the data proves or disproves, many of us have frontloaded with results of a quicker starting cycle. i frontloaded test E and deca and it started to work in half the time it usually takes. sometimes peoples actual real experiences are more useful than scientific data.