Anavar dose split?

kjswift

kjswift

Awards
Ok read the mg per day suggestions but is that at once or should you split dosage to keep it in body longer. Say 25 mg in morning 25mg before evening workout?

diggyboo

diggyboo

Awards
GP Oxan is also very mild when it comes to shutting down the body's ability to produce testosterone, making it a great choice for those looking to "bridge" between cycles while allowing the body to recover. Those looking to stack Anavar with something may chose a low dose of a testosterone to do with it. Also, the classic Anavar / Primo cycle is one of the most popular cutting cycles ever. This cycle provides one with quality muscle gain and minimal side effects and risk.

Clearly, GP Oxan is a great all around steroid. Male bodybuilders will typically use Anavar in doses of 50-100mg a day for 6-12wks. Var has a relatively short half life of about 8 hours. So one may chose to split dosages throughout the day in order to keep blood levels as stable as possible. Women bodybuilders typically find a dosage of 2.5-10mgs to be effective for promoting muscle gains and strength without the great risk of side effects.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No disrespect Diggy but this is some of the worst advice I have ever heard :p

"GP Oxan is also very mild when it comes to shutting down the body's ability to produce testosterone, making it a great choice for those looking to "bridge" between cycles while allowing the body to recover."

If you're talking about 5 mg/day, then COOL. ( :p ) Otherwise, nothing could be further from the truth

kjswift

kjswift

Awards
I'm stacking with test cyp. 400mg per week. But just curious if you should split to get better results or if it even matters

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Given its half life, you would beest off splitting doses

Ive run Var many times and I use 2 doses 12 hours a part