bgn7612

Awards
NutraClipse Raptor Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90

2a,17a-Dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17B-ol 10 mg
2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine 10 mg
*Daily Value Not Established

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Blue #1, Red #3.

Raptor uses two compounds together (Superdrol & D-Zine!)

sizeplusgains

Awards
Im on that right now in the middle of week 3 starrted at one pill for first week then 2 the sencond and now 3 for the rest of the bottle

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Might want to be wary of 30mg of Superdrol a day. Just make sure you have stuff on hand in case **** goes south. Also, how's the progress?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Im on that right now in the middle of week 3 starrted at one pill for first week then 2 the sencond and now 3 for the rest of the bottle
So you're running it: 10/20/30/30/30? Ouch
Hope you have a solid PCT!

sizeplusgains

Awards
Feel perfectly fine the pumps are amazing my fiends tell me when I'm at the gym that my biceps swell up pretty quick when I'm lifting and that they look massive. Also I'm taking milk thistle why'll on raptor no sides besides a little bit of acne but i usually have acne any ways not really that bad just a pimple here and there. So far put on a bout 8lbs bench shot up about 20 lbs so far and still looking to get stronger so far i love this I've taking halo drol before this gained about 8lbs from that but the strength gains from from the halo don't even compare to the raptor. My pct is going to be erase pro creatine mono hydrate 3g of daa and some liquid nolvadex. And again i feel perfectly fine and i no I'm on something its not bunk what so ever I've been at a plato for the past two months and this broke my plato instantly after two weeks of being on it veins are popping out almost all the time and muscle density and hardness is also ridiculous going to do some chest and tris today ill let u guys no how it goes with my gains