Formula for making powders/tabs to liquid oral????

Technics

Technics

Awards
Anyone have it? i've been searching everywhere with no luck!

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Are you asking for a formula to put powders like dbol, winny, or nolva into a solution? If so just use 151, everclear, or peg 400, and do some math. As far as how high of a concentration you want it's different for every compound so you'll need to give us some specifics.

Or am i misunderstanding.

Technics

Technics

Awards
ok I have 151, lets say i want to make powder or crushed powder methyl-1-test, each tab was 5mg of m1t now i have crushed about 60 tabs into powder which is now 300mg of m1t, if i want to make it so that a certain amount of 151 has atleast 15mg per X amount how do i do that?

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Lets think about this. If you have 50 mls of 151, and you put in a 500 mg's of m1t you will have 10 mg's of m1t per ml. Just do the math.

Now about you crushing your pills, why would you do this. Suspending the powder in a liquid, and then taking it orally will not increase the effectiveness at all. The point of having the powder in pill form is to avoid what your going to have to do now.

Also there are other things in the pill to keep it together, and i'm not sure how this will effect your suspension. Maybe someone else can comment on this.

For 300mg's of m1t put it into 20 ml's of 151, and you will have 15 mg's/ml. Again i really don't understand why you would crush up your pills, and put them into a liquid form. Just doesn't make sense to me. I wouldn't make my m1t concentration quite this high as an effective dose can be found around 5-10 mg's.

nick99r6

Awards
why would u want to crush up mit tabs in the first place

Technics

Technics

Awards
i thought if i had lots of pills and not powder that i might as well crush it into the powder, i thought it was the same idea, i just wanted to try out how to make into liquid, thanks

how about for dianabol? if you want we can continue this through PMs?

nick99r6

Awards
the pill more them likley has a binder to hold it together i wouldn't make liq unless u have to
but the d-bol if u get the powder then liq is a good idea

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to ask a really dumb question of everyone. Why do people bother with making liquid at home when for the price of one bottle of 151 you could buy a cap'm quick and make capsules? This also has the advantage of being portable which is great in the case of compounds that have to be taken throughout the day. In the end I suppose there is a slightly higher cost because you have to buy the caps but it's like $4 for 500.....not a significant difference IMO.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to ask a really dumb question of everyone. Why do people bother with making liquid at home when for the price of one bottle of 151 you could buy a cap'm quick and make capsules? This also has the advantage of being portable which is great in the case of compounds that have to be taken throughout the day. In the end I suppose there is a slightly higher cost because you have to buy the caps but it's like $4 for 500.....not a significant difference IMO.
This isn't a dumb question at all, and makes much more sense. But what he's doing is taking tabs and crushing them into powder, and then putting them into a liquid. There is really no point to this.

What would be REALLY funny is if someone crushed up the pills, and then used a cap em quick. Although that's along the same lines as what's being done here.

If you want to go the liquid route then buy the powder in the first place. You will save money this way as the powder is normally cheaper than the tabbed form.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i can't quite understand why someone would take the convenience of pills ready made and crush them to dissolve in a hard to carry, no fun to take liquid. :blink:

kojie

Awards
Damn i thought i was the only one that was confused!! ... lolz

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
The only problem with cap-em-quick machines (and I use mine constantly for almost everything I can) is when you need to make very small doses of something, like less than 10mg or even 5mg per cap. It's hard to really be assured that you are getting an even dose in each cap, given an increasingly smaller desired dosage.

With that said.... I have no idea why in the hell anyone would crush tabs to make a much more inconvenient liquid, but whatever :rolleyes:

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing that he saw everybody on here making liquid orals out of POWDERS and thought that for some reason that was more effective. Either way it's pretty funny.