Powerdrol-10 cycle help

pballer

Awards
Hey guys. Im 24, 5"11 200lbs. Been lifting since I was 17 and seem to have been stuck at 200 for forever now. After a quick cut I plan on running a cycle of powerdrol and just wanted to make sure I have covered all my bases and hear any opinions towards changing pcts.

Cycle
Preload cycle assist by 2 weeks and take throughout cycle
Aegis Liver Protection
powerdrol-10 take for 4 weeks 10/20/20/20
stano200 take 6 weeks 600/600/600/800/800/800

PCT
Diesel test pro
clomid 50/50/25/25
Endoamp max

All of this will be taken with proper protein, calories, and recovery aids.
Missing anything? add DAA?

reeserobs

Awards
personally i like Clomid better than Nolva, and also seems like you're spending too much money on other supplements during your PCT. you don't really need that much, just the SERM and maybe 1 or 2 other things to help should be more than enough. just my 2 cents though

also, i'd reccomend a stronger liver protecting supplement like UDCA or TUDCA as opposed to just cycle assist. It's a good product, but as far as liver protection goes it doesn't even compare to udca or tudca. It's a little more expensive and harder to find "in stock" nowadays though, but it's possible.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is not advisable as a first cycle.
Try hdrol for 6 weeks at 50/50/75/75/75/100, run something like stanodrol with it as a test base. Get huge with minimal fat gain.

pballer

Awards
Thanks for the reply guys

rees- yeah i saw the hype around those two and just wasnt sure if the hassle was worth it or not but i will look more into them for sure. Definitely know im going overboard on the pct haha, i actually have the erase and endo already from previous things so I wasn't investing to much

flex- actually my two choices were between hdrol and powerdrol but i was just leaning more towards powerdrol for the mass issue. personally i seem to do very well in strength but just not to well in overall muscle mass.

pballer

Awards
I know stanodrol by cels been discontinued, but would stano-200 work or would it be better going with MMv3 or Finaflex Epi-V?

reeserobs

Awards
LGi's stano-200 is highly reccomended.

also i notice your name is pballer - are you on pbnation? llol

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Im 24, 5"11 200lbs. Been lifting since I was 17 and seem to have been stuck at 200 for forever now. After a quick cut I plan on running a cycle of powerdrol and just wanted to make sure I have covered all my bases and hear any opinions towards changing pcts.

Cycle
Preload cycle assist by 2 weeks and take throughout cycle
powerdrol-10 take for 4 weeks 20/20/20/20

PCT
Diesel test pro
clomid or nova (having a hard time picking which one to use with this)
Endoamp max
Erase pro

All of this will be taken with proper protein, calories, and recovery aids.
Missing anything? add DAA?
great choice on endoamp... just carefull when stacking it with erase pro, both cortisol blockers can be too much, is not about crushing cortisol at all cost, but just to keep it in control, i like your plan, just add some aegis or liver longer (TUDCA) to protect your liver, i ran liver longer and i didnt have appetite suppression or lethargy (common sides of liver toxicity). and clomid FTW!.... both will help tho, but i prefer clomid or toremifene (if you trust your source)

pballer

Awards
reese- thanks dude, ill just go with that. haha i was a long time ago when i use to play. got way to expensive for me.

Ken- sounds good, i wasn't to sure if it would be to much or not but i do like endo a lot so ill just probably end up taking erase out. clomid was me first option, just heard so people say things about sight issues and i already wear contacts so didnt know how far id like to push that haha. will definitely switch to tudca too.

still a little unsure if hdrol would be the right choice or just stick with powerdrol and see how it goes. ive taken a pro before called "vicious" a couple times and didnt have to bad of reactions if any besides appetite issue towards the end.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
clomid at 50 mgs will barely give you sides, if anything youll be just slightly moody, and if any... clomid side effects start after 100 mgs and beyond (wich is way to much IMO) ... also if you can get toco-8, ive heard toco-8 and clomid work in synergy.
Also do not stack it with halodrol, youull be extremely lethargic and stress your liver, plus, very unhealthy cholesterol levels. stick with powerdrol, and if you want you can pick an andromass, or androhard, both will cover you, plus, you can use em for 8 weeks, if not, just pick dermacrine or stick with powerdrol solo

P.S im so in love with endoAMP LOL you can use Erase after your PCT... prefereably, 4 weeks after PCT

reeserobs

Awards
most people would recommend hdrol as your first cycle simply because its really mild and if you make a mistake in your first cycle, well you won't mess yourself up as badly as you would if it were a harsher cycle. if you're confident and have done enough research i'd say go ahead and do a sd + stano cycle first.

what i would reccomend doing with stano would be to run it for 2 weeks past your 4 weeks of sd for a total of 6 weeks. this will give your body a better chance to get used to the gains and you'll have better luck holding onto all your gains after PCT. also, stano will help harden you up and might even allow a little more mass and strength in the last 2 weeks.

something like this would be fine:

sd: 10/10/20/20
stano: 600/600/600/800/800/800

if 10mg's isnt giving you any negative sides you could step up to 20 sooner.

as far as PCT goes, clomid @ 50/50/25/25 should be fine along with whatever natty test booster you decide to keep.

good luck and this should be a great cycle

oh and like i mentioned earlier - get some UDCA or Tudca. if you're having problems finding it PM me

pballer

Awards
Ken- oh no man i meant one or the other haha. Im not that hardcore with the stacking and everything. I'm already at 200 so im not trying to get much bigger, just want to be 200 solid. Still have about 16% bf.

reese- thanks a lot for your help dude. will do the 6 weeks with stano. definitely confident and just wanted to clear up a few things. ive heard bout running hdrol first mostly for the strength but I do pretty well on that. would just like the muscle mass. i hit up those other two livers you mentioned, im sure i can find them.

pballer

Awards
I'm guessing Antaeus Labs aegis would work just fine for this as far as TUDCA?

reeserobs

Awards
yeah if you can find it in stock Aegis would be fine