Drug testing and prohormones

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Anyone out there been drug tested while on prohormones specifically EPI? I dont see it showing up for anything and was going to test myself when I started just to double check but wanted to ask if anyone out there has experience with it. Also with PCT like Nolva. Ive run quite a few things but will be the first time ive tried this while taking the tests

bigred6347

Awards
most drugs tests wont test for gear period, its really expensive. so unless you know that they are going to test you for it you have no worries, same for the nolva. epi is legal anyways so there is nothing that can be done to you unless this is for a sport. i get drug tested on a regular basis for my job and there are a number of dudes on gear both ph/ds and the illicit stuff and nobody pops hot for it.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Yea I know gear is good to go. I remember a post years back when I did my first cycle and a guy said it threw up a false positive for amphetamines or something. I test myself just to be on the safe side anyways.

bigred6347

Awards
Yea I know gear is good to go. I remember a post years back when I did my first cycle and a guy said it threw up a false positive for amphetamines or something. I test myself just to be on the safe side anyways.
you'll be good man. amphetamines are one of the things we are tested for every time and its never thrown a false positive. and several of them have run epi specifically when tested.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Good to know. Just have big consequences if I get a false positive lol

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
My last drug test I almost tested positive for spice/k2 and I've never been around the stuff. So I get paranoid

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My last drug test I almost tested positive for spice/k2 and I've never been around the stuff. So I get paranoid
How do you almost test positive? I dont think thats even possible.

rabz

rabz

Awards
Probably the tests fault and not anything you did. Also this is kind of my area of factual knowledge. I have personally been tested with a 10 panel lab test on multiple occasions while on a variety of aas/ph. What I haven't been hit with my friends have and they all render no false positives. I can say this with 100% confidence. Also no serm will pop false positives either. Seen it myself. So rest easy bros. unless your specifically tested for aas and at a regular jack off job your not, you'll be fine.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Aight sounds good. The usually lab test it instead of just the dip test so those usually never show a false positive. One time the dip test it the test messes up on me lol

Mike617

Awards
Epistane makes me test positive for weed/THC every time on the rapid tests(haven't smoked in 5 years). When they sent it to the lab afterwards it always came back negative.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Epistane makes me test positive for weed/THC every time on the rapid tests(haven't smoked in 5 years). When they sent it to the lab afterwards it always came back negative.
What? How many times and what brand or brands of epi?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
You could test yourself to feel better but I don't buy it, I have been tested on orals, ephedrine, clen, nothing ever came back.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Yea ill double check myself first. And ive been on clen dnp t3 but never an anabolic. And i know they wont show up for anything but like i said I read a post along time ago and it was epi or the torem i cant remember came up as amphetamines

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been tested while in epi and had no issues.