crazydoc1

Awards
Difficulty Restarting HPTA...

Well 5 weeks beyonds several half lives out on an 8 week AAS
run.... notwithstanding intermittent HCG @ 500 IU every other day
and a PCT dosage as 1,500 IU 2x week my total Test
is still only 159.......

I'm going to shift to 1,500 IU every other day on the HCG to with clomid 100mg
once per week along with the anti-E's... Concerned with the rapid atrophy I'm experiencing
and the poor Total T.... I am starting 0.5cc (100mg) Cypionate now with a weekly 0.1cc drop
to try to taper down and hopefully not re-suppress my LH/FSH. I hope to use this methodology
to minimize the atrophy.

PCT protocol initiated approx 7 days after last Enantheate only inject
with 4 week @ 100 mg of Clomid + Nolvadex 21mg ... and once per
week 0.5 mg arimidex..

My LH is still 0.3 and my FSH 0.3 as well. My pre-cycle LH was in the 7's
.... I'm hypergonatropic hypogonadism...... Leydig cells don't respond so well to
LH so it gets upregulated.... My natural total Test was 373 before any exogenous
T administration.

Another interesting observation I had was the the cholesterol profile , homocysteine, impaired coagulopathy
profile, and and AST/ALT, low FTI, and high bound thyroxine don't seek to normalize 5-6 weeks post -cycle...
I am curious to understand my own snapback time on these figures and will continuet to monitor monthly..

In the meantime, I am contemplating working with synthetic LH and FSH as an alternative for a short while..

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
wouldn't the HCG further suppress the HPTA?

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
Yes HCG will further surpress your testosterone levels.....you need to stop using HCG and use heavy nolva/clomid therapy.

crazydoc1

Awards
The HCG supposedly acts to suppress the short acting release of LH only and not the medium and longer term LH pushes unless from long term action all are suppressed.

There is another thread here where I said what you said which describes the school of thought for as long as I can remember... There was a journal article attached to the feed...

The perspective on short, medium, and long term LH responses gets fuzzy when applied to PCT as I can't find any reference data to this...... being formerly hypergonatropic hypogonadism.. I was wary of not always being on HCG....

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
yeah, an endocronologist (sp?) would be a wise decision. if i were you, i would drop the hcg/testosterone, start nolvadex at 60mg/QD and run that for a week. taper your doses down over the course of the next 4 weeks till you get to 20mg.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
You could always try contacting SWALE for some help too.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
yeah, an endocronologist (sp?) would be a wise decision. if i were you, i would drop the hcg/testosterone, start nolvadex at 60mg/QD and run that for a week. taper your doses down over the course of the next 4 weeks till you get to 20mg.
Agreed. Maybe ad some clomid for the first 2 weeks.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend a doctor also but if you don't, get some aromatase inhibiter and use in conjuction with the anti-e's, last thing you want is your body converting the little bit of test you are producing. I do it myself and noticed an improvement.

crazydoc1

Awards
Arimidex is in use @ 0.5 mg 2x week in addition to the clomid and nolvadex...
although 400mg daily of Indole-3-Carbinol....... I am working with an endocrinologist and my internist and anti-aging physicians throughout, but there is definitive disagreement in their manner of approach. The reality is that it will restore to normal at some point, but there are documented cases of hypogonatropic hypogonadism continuing beyond 2.5 years after exogenous testosterone use ---

I did read the Swale protocol ---- and was without knowing it utilizing a variant of it by way of 500 IU every other day of HCG while using exogenous Tests... Does anybody have contact information or the name of his practice?