tren ace+test e+ clen+t3 - whaddya think.. fix it up if u think....

Matty90

Awards
test e 500mg week 1 -10
trenbolone ace 100mg eod week 4 -14
Arimidex - .25 mg every 3 days
Cabergoline - .25mg twice week

Start t3 and clen during week4

Day 1-2: none
Day 3-6: 25mcg (one dose in the AM)
Day 7-10: 50mcg (split into two doses, 8 hrs in between)
Day 11-13: 75mcg (split into three doses, 6 hrs in between)
Day 14-17: 100mcg (split into 4 doses, 4 hrs in between)
Day 18-21: 125mcg (split into 5 doses, 3 hrs in between)
Day 22-25: 100mcg (split into 4 doses, 4 hrs in between)
Day 26-29: 75mcg (split into three doses, 6 hrs in between)
Day 30-33: 50mcg (split into two doses, 8 hrs in between)
Day 34-37: 25mcg (split into two doses, 10hrs in between)
Day 38-45: 12.5mcg(one dose in the AM)

CLENBUTEROL CYCLE
Day 1-2: 20mcg
Day 3-4: 40mcg
Day 5-6: 60mcg
Day 7-9: 80mcg
Day 10-12: 40mcg
Day 13-14: 20mcg

2 weeks ON, 2 weeks OFF cycle

only reason tren and others start at week 4 is because I already started the test and this stuffs on the way

whaddya think of it? make fixes if you see fit

toolband

toolband

Awards
Right now I am trying to map out a similar cycle.

I can't decide between test prop or test cyp. The test cyp is half the cost but I keep reading people repeating all this bro science about how test prop doesn't bloat you as bad. I can't decide what to do.

eta: I've ran test prop before but never solo, as a kicker to a Test E cycle. I got bloated as **** on that cycle and that's something I would like to avoid.

toolband

toolband

Awards
What do you have lined up for PCT bro?

Don't mix nolva with tren.

bomb

Awards
cabergoline in case of prolactine gyno i guess
sry for bad english im european ;)

toolband

toolband

Awards
No worries bro! At least you speak more than one language unlike my dumb ass, haha.

I'm glad you came here and posted this man! You just might have saved your balls! LoL The caber is good but that is on cycle support. After you do this cycle you need to take clomid for four weeks bro, to get your natural test levels back up and to wake up your balls. It is CRITICAL that you do so.

Also, looking this over again, you need to keep running Test E during those last few weeks with Tren bro. I would take it out to week 14, but 13 at a minimum. Tren shuts down your natural test levels HARD, not to mention you will already be shut down that late in your cycle, if you stop taking Test E on week ten and keep running the TREN you are going to have hard-core fatigue and ZERO sex drive, as in, can't get it up. You need to continue your test base while you are on the TREN.

Two weeks after your last Test E shot (that is how long it takes for Test E to clear your system), you need to be done with the TREN and start Clomid. Personally I would take Test E all the way until my last TREN shot and then two weeks later start the clomid. If you run clomid 50/50/50/50 for four weeks, your body should turn itself back on and stabalize to your natural hormone levels. If you don't run clomid it could take six months or more for your body to recover from the cycle. You will lose ALL your gains during that time because of high cortisol, high estrogen, and low test. Get some clomid bro!

Also, a lot of people use nolva instead of clomid, clomid works better for me, but it doesn't matter because you can't mix nolva with tren. Nolva makes you more prone to prolactin issues when on tren somehow I don't remember specifics, just I know its a no-go.

toolband

toolband

Awards
How old are you bro? If you don't mind me asking. Also, is this your first AAS cycle?

Everyone advised me not to run TREN for my first cycle and to do a Test only cycle. I'm glad I heeded their advice. You need to know how your body responds to different drugs before you start stacking them, or else you won't know what to adjust or how to treat yourself if something goes wrong. Everybody's body is different.