Most cost effective "test" base?

  1. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1748
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    78.71%

    Most cost effective "test" base?


    I recommended Trenazone to my gym partner because I had such great results with it but he wanted to run it with a test base so he doesn't get limp dixk like I did. What would be the most cost effective test base for 8 weeks?
    Getting back into the swing of things

  2. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1748
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    78.71%

    Bump
    Getting back into the swing of things
  3. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Dermacrine and a DHT-type PH worked good for me. I believe I used two DHT deals at the same time that cycle actually, P-stanz and AHv3...plus dermacrine...
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    bigred6347's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    35.15%

    im running trenazone and epi right now and no limp dick probs. im only 2ish weeks in though.
  5. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1748
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    78.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    Dermacrine and a DHT-type PH worked good for me. I believe I used two DHT deals at the same time that cycle actually, P-stanz and AHv3...plus dermacrine...
    P-stanz sounds good. We were thinking 4ad or 250mg of test a week, but the 4ad would get expensive
    Getting back into the swing of things
  6. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    10607
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    96.06%

    if he doesnt want to pin, go for dermacrine by primordial performance.... thats amazing test base and kicks in quickly.... if not, then if you can find 1-androsterone?.... amazing test base 2... and if he wants to pin test enanthate or test propionate.... just consider the half life of test enanthate to know when to start PCT

    oh and for a DHT base, androhard, stano or proviron would help
  7. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1748
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    78.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigred6347 View Post
    im running trenazone and epi right now and no limp dick probs. im only 2ish weeks in though.
    wait till you get to week6 or pct.
    Getting back into the swing of things
  8. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258613
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    9.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigred6347 View Post
    im running trenazone and epi right now and no limp dick probs. im only 2ish weeks in though.
    You should be fine
  9. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    P-stanz sounds good. We were thinking 4ad or 250mg of test a week, but the 4ad would get expensive
    yeah 4ad would probably be better than dermacrine....I have a bunch of AMv3 and AMv2 I got cheap laying around for just such purpose ....1-dhea and 4-dhea, but all that stuff is expensive....as is the AHv3 but I only mentioned it since Its what I actually used....but there are much cheaper DHT alternatives as you know. The dermacrine does not last long at full dosage, so I'm not sure if its more cost effective than the 4ad? should be, but I'm not really sure. seems like you go through bottles of that stuff really fast, transaderm is supposed to last much longer, if you can find it that is.....
  10. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    4255266
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan

    P-stanz sounds good. We were thinking 4ad or 250mg of test a week, but the 4ad would get expensive
    Derma/transaderm would be best for legal stuff. If he isn't afraid to pin then screw it go with test, test is best!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  11. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    4255266
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    transaderm is supposed to last much longer, if you can find it that is.....
    If you can find it without paying an arm and a leg lol.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  12. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    4255266
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Another option would be some Pa Spray or D Spray from prototype.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  13. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    If you can find it without paying an arm and a leg lol.
    yeah that is why I added the qualifier if you can find it, nevermind afford it LOL!.....that is the reason I have used dermacrine the last few times...easier to acquire....well other than the lapse in production between the PP runs and the current BPS run ....
  14. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    4255266
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    yeah that is why I added the qualifier if you can find it, nevermind afford it LOL!.....that is the reason I have used dermacrine the last few times...easier to acquire....well other than the lapse in production between the PP runs and the current BPS run ....
    I feel ya.
    Cost wise though...if you ever saw the BOGO transa deal, paying the $140 for 16 weeks worth did beat Derma's pricing but still. DAMN. Whatever happened to $50 lol.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  15. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    10607
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    96.06%

    andromass 2!... almost forgot.... equals 400 mgs of test e according to primordial
  16. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I feel ya.
    Cost wise though...if you ever saw the BOGO transa deal, paying the $140 for 16 weeks worth did beat Derma's pricing but still. DAMN. Whatever happened to $50 lol.
    for 16 weeks its actually a bargain at that price....since its legal and effective....unless you have access to the dark side of course .....
  17. New Member
    Bigherm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    30
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    33%

    Screw that oral only ****!!! Run some test e and eat like a mofo.
  18. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    andromass 2!... almost forgot.... equals 400 mgs of test e according to primordial
    I got two bottles of AMv2 I want to run at full dosage with deca-durabolin 3-400mg per week ......that will put it to the test, no pun intended (ok it was intended)....I've been putting it off, I don't like pinning....at all....
  19. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    10607
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    96.06%

    Haha i feel you bro, I HATE SYRINGES 2, its like a phobia LOL, altho ill give it a try in a few months with primoteston since i want a longer cycle (so im preparing myself mentally LOL)... andromass is amazing stuff as all primordial products, ive seen great reviews on it, by the way, just a suggeston, androhard would suit you great for that cycle along with andromass
  20. New Member
    bigred6347's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    35.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    wait till you get to week6 or pct.
    i shall will boners with pure mind over matter
  21. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Haha i feel you bro, I HATE SYRINGES 2, its like a phobia LOL, altho ill give it a try in a few months with primoteston since i want a longer cycle (so im preparing myself mentally LOL)... andromass is amazing stuff as all primordial products, ive seen great reviews on it, by the way, just a suggeston, androhard would suit you great for that cycle along with andromass
    yeah I'd add in some DHT also....I got 2 bottles of AMv2 and one of AMv3 (which has the DHT component in there)...I'd do 2 AMv3's and 4 AMv2's per day....so I'd be getting some decent DHT action there, but not enough....I'd need to add some more DHT in there. But I'll do whatever it takes to accomplish whatever my goal is, pinning included, done it plenty of times before. But I still don't like it, and try to put it off as long as I can .....
  22. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    10607
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    96.06%

    hahaha nice man, im new to pinning, my biggest fear is to hit a nerve and then the syringe breaks inside the muscle :S but now that ive done a couple of runs, i think is time to graduate to the syringes uh oh
  23. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    hahaha nice man, im new to pinning, my biggest fear is to hit a nerve and then the syringe breaks inside the muscle :S but now that ive done a couple of runs, i think is time to graduate to the syringes uh oh
    Its not that bad if you know wtf you are doing....its just a process, and you must take care in each step....like pinning in the right spot, aspirating properly etc....Its really pretty painless and easy....My problem? I HATE BLOOD! ....and of course you run the risk of pulling out and the vein shooting blood halfway across the room (probably not gonna happen much but...) and then there is the blood that trickles out, even though its minimal at best....I HATE that shyt lol....
  24. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,359
    Rep Power
    5973125
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    36.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm scared to death of needles! My wife's a nurse so I'm going to be making her pin my glutes so I can't see it lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  25. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I'm scared to death of needles! My wife's a nurse so I'm going to be making her pin my glutes so I can't see it lol
    must be nice!
  26. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977798
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    If you can find it without paying an arm and a leg lol.
    This is why I stocked up when they were 40$ a bottle
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  27. Professional Member
    delsolrob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,130
    Rep Power
    11891
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    57.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    dermacrine and stano FTW
  28. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1748
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    78.71%

    Would superdrol be similar to stano in terms of dht?
    Getting back into the swing of things
  29. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    10607
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    96.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    Would superdrol be similar to stano in terms of dht?
    Superdrol is a DHT derivative, but just because it is DHT derivative, doesnt mean it will have androgenic properties (at least in the case of superdrol, androgenic properties would be extremely weak). anyways, you SHOULDNT stack superdrol with tren D:... that would fk you up. you better pick a better choice for a DHT base
  30. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,307
    Rep Power
    742885
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    61.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    if he doesnt want to pin, go for dermacrine by primordial performance.... thats amazing test base and kicks in quickly.... if not, then if you can find 1-androsterone?.... amazing test base 2... and if he wants to pin test enanthate or test propionate.... just consider the half life of test enanthate to know when to start PCT

    oh and for a DHT base, androhard, stano or proviron would help
    1-Androsterone is not a good test base. Your thinking of 4-AD.

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    yeah 4ad would probably be better than dermacrine....I have a bunch of AMv3 and AMv2 I got cheap laying around for just such purpose ....1-dhea and 4-dhea, but all that stuff is expensive....as is the AHv3 but I only mentioned it since Its what I actually used....but there are much cheaper DHT alternatives as you know. The dermacrine does not last long at full dosage, so I'm not sure if its more cost effective than the 4ad? should be, but I'm not really sure. seems like you go through bottles of that stuff really fast, transaderm is supposed to last much longer, if you can find it that is.....
    4-AD is by far better than any DHEA product regardless of administration.

    If you want to keep costs down a little you can stack 4-AD with an epi/androsterone product. LGI makes a cheap one. Together they are pretty damn effective.

    Forerunner Labs Alpha Bulk is another option and the best imo. It's 4-DHEA enanthate with other ergogenic aids. It also includes several things that should improve the pharmacology of trenazone making the overall cycle more effective. If you're interested in Alpha Bulk shoot me a PM and I'll give you a deal.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  31. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15012
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    49.12%

    Some of the best advice I think I got was to just inject off the bat lol. Was considering running epi with another oral, and the guy I was talking to about it (had quite a few years of usage under his belt) said his advice would be to just hop right over to AAS and injections, he felt sticking to solely orals was just avoiding a fear for most people, and could hinder gains/produce more serious sides. Fear of needles/syringes or not, if you want a test base I think the most obvious answer (and arguably the best) should be test lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  32. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1748
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    78.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    1-Androsterone is not a good test base. Your thinking of 4-AD.



    4-AD is by far better than any DHEA product regardless of administration.

    If you want to keep costs down a little you can stack 4-AD with an epi/androsterone product. LGI makes a cheap one. Together they are pretty damn effective.

    Forerunner Labs Alpha Bulk is another option and the best imo. It's 4-DHEA enanthate with other ergogenic aids. It also includes several things that should improve the pharmacology of trenazone making the overall cycle more effective. If you're interested in Alpha Bulk shoot me a PM and I'll give you a deal.
    great suggestions Royd, you answered my questions perfectly.
    Getting back into the swing of things
  33. New Member
    hyperCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    393
    Rep Power
    323
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    64.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Forerunner Labs Alpha Bulk is another option and the best imo. It's 4-DHEA enanthate with other ergogenic aids. It also includes several things that should improve the pharmacology of trenazone making the overall cycle more effective. If you're interested in Alpha Bulk shoot me a PM and I'll give you a deal.
    Would a 4-DHEA compound make for a good solo run? I'm looking for something non-methylated that isn't very suppressive, but that's decent at adding some size - say 8 lbs or so.
  34. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    Would a 4-DHEA compound make for a good solo run? I'm looking for something non-methylated that isn't very suppressive, but that's decent at adding some size - say 8 lbs or so.
    not necessarily a solo run, but with something of a DHT compound added in it would make for a good run. Similar to AMv3, that is 4-Dhea with the PP AHv3 component added in, all in one product. Seems to work well for most that have reported using it. you can get the 4-Dhea by itself, and that should be pretty effective....AMv2 combined 4-Dhea and 1-Dhea actually....although I would always say stacking (at least 2 compounds) that are complementary is the best way to do it.....
  35. ITW
    New Member
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12512
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    78.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    not necessarily a solo run, but with something of a DHT compound added in it would make for a good run. Similar to AMv3, that is 4-Dhea with the PP AHv3 component added in, all in one product. Seems to work well for most that have reported using it. you can get the 4-Dhea by itself, and that should be pretty effective....AMv2 combined 4-Dhea and 1-Dhea actually....although I would always say stacking (at least 2 compounds) that are complementary is the best way to do it.....
    Just curious what do you think is a sufficient dosing schedule for 4ad. I know the bottle suggests 2 caps a day but I'm wondering if you guys recommend more?
  36. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    Just curious what do you think is a sufficient dosing schedule for 4ad. I know the bottle suggests 2 caps a day but I'm wondering if you guys recommend more?
    we were discussing this the other day, forerunner 4-Dhea suggests 120mg max dosage per day (6 caps).....but AMv3's suggested max dosage (the 6 cap dosage) has a 450mg dosage of 4-Dhea. That is a big difference. the pricing reflects that difference, since the AMv3 is 3 times the cost, but has 3 times the mg amount (plus the DHT added in). I would think more around 400mg would be better, more might be better in this case.....
  37. Banned
    pasamoto's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    79.72%

    andormass v2 is not a good test base. i tried it with mlmg and it only contributes to the lethargy/limp dick. i fell asleep while this chick was riding me. lol. like roydnoyd said 1andro is not a good test base. AMv2 is 1andro(1dhea)+4dhea. theres not enough 4dhea in there to counter the effects of the 1andro. stacking trenazone with this will make things worse.(you will make sick gains tho!) im currently using AMv3 at 5gels a day+trenavar at 90mg and feel great. use a 4dhea product. i have no experince with androbulk with its lower dosing, but it may be worth a try. Andromass V3 is not as much as you think. $110-140.
  38. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22018
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Check out the Review on here for AndroEnhance along with AM V3

  39. Senior Member
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113183
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    19.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Androgel 1.62 (Not the cheapest unless you have insurance)
  40. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,307
    Rep Power
    742885
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    61.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Androgel 1.62 (Not the cheapest unless you have insurance)
    Hide yo wife and kids
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. "the mechanic" "the darkest hour" "battle los angeles"
    By hvactech in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 08:10 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:32 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 01:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in