Awards
Yeah I'm going to use that blend at the end of a cycle for 5 weeks

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'd add something to the front like 5 weeks of prop

Highline502

Awards
I would but I'm going to try and keep it a short cycle. Eat like a elephant and work my butt off!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you're 21, 6'3, and 190lbs?

just my .02, consider grow on your own a little longer.

Highline502

Awards
I don't want to be huge. I want to sit around 205 210, and I hit puberty early so I haven't really had the hormones to grow any bigger as much as I've tried.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
5 weeks will be right at the peak of the cycle ur going to Wang it longer than that.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't want to be huge. I want to sit around 205 210, and I hit puberty early so I haven't really had the hormones to grow any bigger as much as I've tried.
if you can't grow bigger without the sauce, there's something else wrong here! you don't need to have the hormone levels of an 18 year old to get bigger!

learn how to eat to grow first! otherwise, you'll lose your gains post cycle.

Highline502

Awards
Again I don't want to get huge, just want to add 15 pound of some solid muscle... I eat like a horse as is, and when I train hard I eat twice as much. 300 grams of protien per day, and at least 7k grams of carbs per day... Just saying again I'm not trying to get huge

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
Again I don't want to get huge, just want to add 15 pound of some solid muscle... I eat like a horse as is, and when I train hard I eat twice as much. 300 grams of protien per day, and at least 7k grams of carbs per day... Just saying again I'm not trying to get huge
7k carbs??
Surely that's a typo but even if u meant 700 gr carbs that's a ****load of carbs
If your eating that much you should b gettin bigger if you're not u probly have a crappy lifting routine and or diet

I just think you have the wrong mindset sort of. But seems u want us to approve of the cycle but I think most are just worried cuz your 22yo.
But if you do run it log it here.