Any none Hormonal products just as effective as PH?

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
So heres a great question that might stimulate conversation. Does anybody know if there are non Hormonal prodcuts out there just as effective as a Prohormone or if there any Prohormonal products that won't test positive on a wada test?

lets see what we can come up with.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nothing natty comes close to the real thing lol...there's SARMs that dosed right can come close , but then again they are still AAS :) and as far as I know all PH's will show bogus results on tests :p!

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
Nothing natty comes close to the real thing lol...there's SARMs that dosed right can come close , but then again they are still AAS :) and as far as I know all PH's will show bogus results on tests :p!
Thanks for the info, maybe we can get some more input.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I know its because you or "a friend" wanna use it , but what for? Cutting? Bulking? Because some natty stacks can actually work pretty good (ok not as good as gear or PH/DS stuff) but with good time and effort you wouldnt show stuff on tests and accomplish your goals bro

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know its because you or "a friend" wanna use it , but what for? Cutting? Bulking? Because some natty stacks can actually work pretty good (ok not as good as gear or PH/DS stuff) but with good time and effort you wouldnt show stuff on tests and accomplish your goals bro
Hmm you wearing a wire?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
So heres a great question that might stimulate conversation. Does anybody know if there are non Hormonal prodcuts out there just as effective as a Prohormone or if there any Prohormonal products that won't test positive on a wada test?

lets see what we can come up with.
D-aspartic acid is awesome stuff.

you can get some test boosters

Erase-anabeta

Testosterone recovery stack by primordial performance

creatine (specially creapure)

and so on

Note that it wont compare to PHs but, you can make pretty good gains within your genetic potential

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
I am just looking to cut. Really my desire is to take 11-OXO and H-Drol for a 6 week cycle, but I lost my license and I am working on getting a hardship through the courts and I know they will be doing random urinalysis wich makes me hesitant on doing so. Everyone is saying that there is no way that they will check for PH use but I am just not sure.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I am just looking to cut. Really my desire is to take 11-OXO and H-Drol for a 6 week cycle, but I lost my license and I am working on getting a hardship through the courts and I know they will be doing random urinalysis wich makes me hesitant on doing so. Everyone is saying that there is no way that they will check for PH use but I am just not sure.
Hm...You are over 21 right? Like JW...but anyways , if you really wanna cut fast , why not just restrict calories and go for AnaBeta Elite , Erase Pro , alpha t2 and the EC stack , that combo just about brings anyone down in BF really fast , with just alphat2 , erase and OEP and restricted cals I put down 2-3% BF in 8 weeks...and if you do halo you can drop that much in 6 weeks , difference is in halo you wont bust your ass so much on cardio like with natty stuff , but you could save yourself some trouble by going natty bro