Old Serms

bklaves

bklaves

Awards
Will be coming off a 6 week Helladrol cycle in a few weeks. I have one sealed bottle of Nolva and one half bottle of Clomid. They have both been stored propely but are a year old or more. Use them, or lose them? Thank you for your time.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Should be good, as long as they were stored properly. U'll know a by mid week 2 if they are not

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I had some 50mg clomid tabs leftover from the mid 2000's....a good 5 years or more old....I ate them shyt's to kickstart PCT then went with my brand new 25mg tabs to finish it out....only one blister full, so maybe a week or so's worth....but they tasted like they were still "good" :D...as for liquids? I'd be MUCH more suspect on that....liquid makes for a bad vessel as far as shelf life goes....but its not like its been that long, a year is really nothing....

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
You would be pop'n 5 year old pills.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You would be pop'n 5 year old pills.
Yeah I'm the type of motherfuqer who doesn't let "expiration dates" dictate my decisions :D.....I got some metrx packets that expired in '06...dirty ass looking packets and all, i was gonna take that too but decided to eat whole food instead LOL....I DID take two scoops of Evopro protein on sat/sun since my Isopure wasn't getting here until monday (2 days ago), and it was expired in early '11 LMFAO....

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I buy expired supps all the time. And the use them as suppositorys, that voids the expectation date

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I buy expired supps all the time. And the use them as suppositorys, that voids the expectation date
hahaha....a fellow bargain shopper! actually I either buy stuff online that ends up being expired and the dipshyt's didn't pull it off the shelf and end up selling it...or I leave things laying around for years then in a pinch I need some protein inbetween shipments so I just mix it up and drink it with no regard for human life....