So I managed to get trenazone in my eye

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
HOLY MOTHER ****ING OF GOD IT BURNS LIKE HELL. I thought I was going to go blind. Owned on me. ........WP Tren. WP.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Yeah the bottle was getting empty and i was rushing so and i was applying quickly to my shoulders and chest and some flew into my eye... at first im like wait....wait.... doesnt burn yet......OH GOD NOO, NOOOO AH I literally threw the dropper in rage lol

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I got some on my balls once....that learns you not to fondle or adjust yourself post-trenazone application.....
Enhanced absorption

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ha, same happened to my brother when he was applying it. the 1ml syringe got clogged so he forced the plunger down while it was pointed at his chest, and BAM, in the eye. it was so damn red i thought it was going to melt or something. he learned to look away while applying it

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Enhanced absorption
yeah there were some guys saying they applied it to their balls for better absorption.....I had believe they were joking :D but one guy seemed serious, maybe he is desensitized down there? I put it on my neck, and after a few weeks I couldn't stand the burn anymore so I used forearms and wrists for the remainder of the cycle (Jbry suggestion)....

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
yeah there were some guys saying they applied it to their balls for better absorption.....I had believe they were joking :D but one guy seemed serious, maybe he is desensitized down there? I put it on my neck, and after a few weeks I couldn't stand the burn anymore so I used forearms and wrists for the remainder of the cycle (Jbry suggestion)....
I only get a light burning senstation when applying it, ive accidently grab my balls once when **** on my hand it only burned lightly, but i wouldn't apply it directly there.....lol