Keeping M1T gains?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%

Keeping M1T gains?

Most guys on gear run their cycles for 8-12 weeks to get max benefites and be on long enough so that when they cycle off they don't loose their gains. I haven't used M1T yet, but are people keeping their gains they made on only 4 weeks of use?? How is this possible..this is one of the reasons holding me back from doing a cycle of my own. I dont want to waste the money and the threat of sides if Im going to end up where I started. Any input would be appreciated!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.97%

haven't done it yet..but plan to. but I've seen guys keep gains from 4 weeks or 2 weeks or even 1... pretty much depends on quality of pct, nutrition and training
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

People run injectable steroids for 10 plus weeks, not usualy methylated androgens like m1t or d-bol. These products are best used in a stack of other androgens imo. Some will say that all oral cycles are fine if your diet and pct are set. However, m1t is not something anyone should run longer than 4 weeks because of the health concerns. If you are looking to run a longer cycle, go with some 1-test cyp. and 4ad cyp., and run m1t for the first four weeks. There are other options out there as well, just keep researching.

•   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%

Im completely aware of why you shouldn't run M1t for longer than 4 weeks, and im not suggesting that im even considering that. What Im wondering is if people are actually keeping these gains. And if they are, why? What makes a methylated oral steroid, that different from a transdermal PH or pro-steroid that will allow you to hold onto the gains. My proposed cycle is doing 15g of 4-AD spread evenly over 6 weeks, and running 5-20mg (depending on sides) of M1T for weeks 2-5. Nolva for PCT

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    People run injectable steroids for 10 plus weeks, not usualy methylated androgens like m1t or d-bol. These products are best used in a stack of other androgens imo. Some will say that all oral cycles are fine if your diet and pct are set. However, m1t is not something anyone should run longer than 4 weeks because of the health concerns. If you are looking to run a longer cycle, go with some 1-test cyp. and 4ad cyp., and run m1t for the first four weeks. There are other options out there as well, just keep researching.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.83%

I ran my first cycle of M1T for 4 weeks with S1+ in the summer. At times I thought I wouldn't make it through. I had joint pain, back ache, insomnia, blurry vision. PCT was 4 weeks of Nolva, Trib, and ZMA. I dragged ass in the gym, but hung onto my gains. I went from 175 - 192 and settled at 188, my current weight. I kept strength gains too by eating a ton during and after PCT. I also started NO-Explode during PCT.

I think becasue you gain so fast on M1T you have to be really agressive about keeping up your calories and going to the gym even when it totally sucks. Also a few weeks of 1-test or just 4-ad after the M1T might help to solidify gains....that's my plan anyway!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%

Quote Originally Posted by TheShat
    I ran my first cycle of M1T for 4 weeks with S1+ in the summer. At times I thought I wouldn't make it through. I had joint pain, back ache, insomnia, blurry vision. PCT was 4 weeks of Nolva, Trib, and ZMA. I dragged ass in the gym, but hung onto my gains. I went from 175 - 192 and settled at 188, my current weight. I kept strength gains too by eating a ton during and after PCT. I also started NO-Explode during PCT.

I think becasue you gain so fast on M1T you have to be really agressive about keeping up your calories and going to the gym even when it totally sucks. Also a few weeks of 1-test or just 4-ad after the M1T might help to solidify gains....that's my plan anyway!
    Did you run 4-ad with the M1T? I was planning on doing the 4-AD for a little longer than the M1T to help the gains stick
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.83%

Yeah, I did run 4-AD. I ran S1+ from Dermabolics, which has 4-AD in it with the M1t. This time I'm only taking 4-Derm (just 4-ad). I think it helps with certain sides, but this time I'm taking M5AA during the day and it seems to help with lethargy. The issue I'm facing right now is that I can't sleep on this cycle, and it may be the M5AA (but I think it's the M1t). M5AA gives me focus and energy like crazy.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Irongame
    Im completely aware of why you shouldn't run M1t for longer than 4 weeks, and im not suggesting that im even considering that. What Im wondering is if people are actually keeping these gains. And if they are, why? What makes a methylated oral steroid, that different from a transdermal PH or pro-steroid that will allow you to hold onto the gains. My proposed cycle is doing 15g of 4-AD spread evenly over 6 weeks, and running 5-20mg (depending on sides) of M1T for weeks 2-5. Nolva for PCT
    Because of the strength of the steroid. Mehtylation changes the chemical structure of the androgen making m1t a totally different animal than 1-test, and it also happens to be that much stronger. Transderaml 1-test at an estimated 30% absorption rate, and m1t at 99.9% absorption plus the added fact that it is changed and stronger explains the more explosive gains. Winny is also methylated, however, it is a relatively weak androgen compared to d-bol or m1t. Most ppl buying this stuff off of the internet are probably not keeping gains hence the old saying that oral cycles are worthless. It takes a good diet, and good training to keep the dry gains of an oral cycle. Some of the weight gain is water weight so this also equates.

9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Because of the strength of the steroid. Mehtylation changes the chemical structure of the androgen making m1t a totally different animal than 1-test, and it also happens to be that much stronger. Transderaml 1-test at an estimated 30% absorption rate, and m1t at 99.9% absorption plus the added fact that it is changed and stronger explains the more explosive gains. Winny is also methylated, however, it is a relatively weak androgen compared to d-bol or m1t. Most ppl buying this stuff off of the internet are probably not keeping gains hence the old saying that oral cycles are worthless. It takes a good diet, and good training to keep the dry gains of an oral cycle. Some of the weight gain is water weight so this also equates.
    Understood. So then are the effects of M1T compareable to that of D-Bol or Winny? I know I may be way off base here, but everyone says that d-bol is very explosive in gains, and that oral only cycles are sure to loose gains. Im just trying to get a feel of what to expect as far as gains (dry, vascular, or puffy and bloated) I will be running a fairly clean diet of whole foods for about 3500-4000cals 300g protein, 75g fat, the rest carbs. I weigh 210lbs at 5'10'' and Ill be training 5 days a week, doing 30min jogging 3X week. My dosages in M1T are to be decided depending on sides. The 4AD will be 15g spread over the 6 weeks.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.9%

M1t will bloat you similar to d-bol. Alot of the weight will be water, and with the addition of 4ad you will feel bloated most likely. You can run an AI to lessen this, or run sonething like a 3-alpha transdermal which will help keep estrogen at bay while giving generous strength gains. M5aa, or Mdht also lower estrogen, however, it's not wise to stack any other methyl with m1t.

11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Irongame
    Understood. So then are the effects of M1T compareable to that of D-Bol or Winny? I know I may be way off base here, but everyone says that d-bol is very explosive in gains, and that oral only cycles are sure to loose gains. Im just trying to get a feel of what to expect as far as gains (dry, vascular, or puffy and bloated) I will be running a fairly clean diet of whole foods for about 3500-4000cals 300g protein, 75g fat, the rest carbs. I weigh 210lbs at 5'10'' and Ill be training 5 days a week, doing 30min jogging 3X week. My dosages in M1T are to be decided depending on sides. The 4AD will be 15g spread over the 6 weeks.
    If you haven't seen it already, take a look at this thread about keeping your gains...good info
    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=10466

Similar Forum Threads

1. what do u think would keep ur gains better?
    By Sophomore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 10:11 AM
  2. Keeping the Gains Comming with M1T
    By rebelhead in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 04:54 PM
  3. keep your gains!
    By milwood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-2004, 05:08 PM
  4. m1t gains