Can epistane lose its potency or convert to.....

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
If it's stored in a car can it lose it's potency and possibly convert to another hormone??

I'm talking hot car North Carolina heat

rabz

rabz

Awards
i think it would be more of an issue of time than heat. I have read everywhere that it loses potency after a year.

jason79

Awards
i think it would be more of an issue of time than heat. I have read everywhere that it loses potency after a year.
It can theoretically lose the thio under high heat and become dmt (phera). I don't know at what temp this would be significant and how exactly it might change the effects. I don't think it's good practice to leave anything like this sitting in a hot car for prolonged periods though.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I don't think this is true in all cases, if stored well it should stay good for a while. I believe Havoc has been discontinued over a year ago but people still do successful cycles.

This is from Tunedsports;

It’s also been stipulated that Epistane and Havoc both have a very short shelf life, it’s been said that Epi-Havoc will begin to loose it’s potency after six months of storage, therefore users buying in advance should plan accordingly, storing in a vacuum sealed apparatus may also extend shelf life.

rabz

rabz

Awards
I don't think this is true in all cases, if stored well it should stay good for a while. I believe Havoc has been discontinued over a year ago but people still do successful cycles.

This is from Tunedsports;

It's also been stipulated that Epistane and Havoc both have a very short shelf life, it's been said that Epi-Havoc will begin to loose it's potency after six months of storage, therefore users buying in advance should plan accordingly, storing in a vacuum sealed apparatus may also extend shelf life.
That's good to know. With that in mind I may not be so scared to stock up a tad.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
You know, i used some havoc a few months back and didnt get anything from it at the usual dose and had to go to like 80mg to feel it. And im on epistane now and feel good on only 40mg. Maybe theres something to the short shelf life?

jason79

Awards
You know, i used some havoc a few months back and didnt get anything from it at the usual dose and had to go to like 80mg to feel it. And im on epistane now and feel good on only 40mg. Maybe theres something to the short shelf life?
If the open bottle smells strongly of sulfur, it's likely that some molecules have lost the thio. Keep in mind though that our olfactory is very sensitive to that smell, so it might still represent only a small portion that has changed. Also keep in mind that it doesn't necessarily become less active, per say, when this happens.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I bought several bottles of the most recent IBE epistane run a few months back (the white bottle white cap version) and I put them in the freezer straight-away....not sure how much that helps, but It should help keep them fresh in theory :D......

jason79

Awards
I bought several bottles of the most recent IBE epistane run a few months back (the white bottle white cap version) and I put them in the freezer straight-away....not sure how much that helps, but It should help keep them fresh in theory :D......
it's not icecream you know

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I keep all my PH's in the fridge... not sure it does anything but I like to think so.

cdup

cdup

Awards
My understanding is that it can be bad to keep any capsulated or granular products in a fridge or freezer due to the potential for humidity buildup. This just seems to be a general consensus from what I have read although I don't have any experience with this type of storage myself. All my stuff is in a cool dry cabinet.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
My understanding is that it can be bad to keep any capsulated or granular products in a fridge or freezer due to the potential for humidity buildup. This just seems to be a general consensus from what I have read although I don't have any experience with this type of storage myself. All my stuff is in a cool dry cabinet.
how is there humidity in a freezer? isn't the freezer kinda the opposite of humid? I live in 100% plus humidity pretty much 365 here and I'd love to put myself in the freezer to avoid the humidity.....unless you mean when you open the door and the hot air gets in there, but that shouldn't effect the sealed bottles of PH's, or at least I don't think so....

cdup

cdup

Awards
how is there humidity in a freezer? isn't the freezer kinda the opposite of humid? I live in 100% plus humidity pretty much 365 here and I'd love to put myself in the freezer to avoid the humidity.....unless you mean when you open the door and the hot air gets in there, but that shouldn't effect the sealed bottles of PH's, or at least I don't think so....
You could be right. I have some bags of food and other things that I have put into a freezer and later when I looked back it had additional ice and frost than was there originally. Like I said, it was just what I had read here and on EF in previous discussions. Like most things, if it works for you do it.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You could be right. I have some bags of food and other things that I have put into a freezer and later when I looked back it had additional ice and frost than was there originally. Like I said, it was just what I had read here and on EF in previous discussions. Like most things, if it works for you do it.
yes that frost comes from when you open the door and let in warm air, that is what you are talking about.....but I don't think it would affect sealed items, for instance if you put in a sealed package of food it shouldn't get any frost buildup inside the package or at least very minimal frost/freezer burn (maybe some outside on the surface of the package)....but if you have things in ziplocs then you will see frost accumulate on the inside as well....the "freezer bags" help, they have a better seal on them....but its hard to get all the air out of them and get a solid seal. I got the idea from people who stocked up after the '04 ban and froze a bunch of that stuff.....makes sense, since when food is frozen it extends the shelf life quite a bit keeping it basically fresh (unless its not sealed, then forget about it).....