GYNO QUESTION NEWBIE

unikfreak

Awards
About 2 months ago i did a m1t and 4 ad cycle that got cut short because of a puffy nipple in 8 days.I stopped the cycle and did pct with nolvadex tribulus and zma.Under my nipple their is still a lump that is not visible but I can feel if i rub its seems to be well below the surface.I am thinking about doing a cycle of test enthate and eq a little while after my 23rd birthday.I know i need to have nolva on hand just in case is there anything else i should get. Or should I stay away from anabolics completely.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Nah, I would suggest you go ahead with your cycle as planned. But since you already know you are gyno prone, then just run nolva right from the beginning at 10 or 20mgs ED. Did you ever try to get rid of the lump with nolva at high doses for a couple of months?

unikfreak

Awards
THANKS

Nah, I would suggest you go ahead with your cycle as planned. But since you already know you are gyno prone, then just run nolva right from the beginning at 10 or 20mgs ED. Did you ever try to get rid of the lump with nolva at high doses for a couple of months?
Nope never tried high doses.Should I try it now maybe and should I try to get arimadex or will nolvadex due.In talking with this guy at the gym he says that it was probably caused because of it being methyl.He said that that gyno is a little diffrent than gyno caused by elevated test levels just curious for more info on that.Thanks for yer response bro :thumbsup:

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You could try a 3-alpha transdermal applied to the nipple area twice a day. It's basically a home brewed version of Andactrim. There is a thread on here somewhere about a guy using it & he nearly eliminated significant gyno. I think he used Nolva too over a few weeks.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
You could try a 3-alpha transdermal applied to the nipple area twice a day. It's basically a home brewed version of Andactrim. There is a thread on here somewhere about a guy using it & he nearly eliminated significant gyno. I think he used Nolva too over a few weeks.
3-alpha what?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Nope never tried high doses.Should I try it now maybe and should I try to get arimadex or will nolvadex due.In talking with this guy at the gym he says that it was probably caused because of it being methyl.He said that that gyno is a little diffrent than gyno caused by elevated test levels just curious for more info on that.Thanks for yer response bro :thumbsup:
Search around on gyno, there are a couple of threads about using tamoxifen and raloxifene to reduce lumps. I posted a couple of the studies. About the methyl comment...gyno is gyno. Estrogen MUST be present in the tissue for gyno to form. I have read that M1T is prolactin or prog induced buy either way, estrogen must also be present. Search around you can find much better answers than I can give you off the top of my head.

BLiStEr

Awards
About 2 months ago i did a m1t and 4 ad cycle that got cut short because of a puffy nipple in 8 days.I stopped the cycle and did pct with nolvadex tribulus and zma.Under my nipple their is still a lump that is not visible but I can feel if i rub its seems to be well below the surface.I am thinking about doing a cycle of test enthate and eq a little while after my 23rd birthday.I know i need to have nolva on hand just in case is there anything else i should get. Or should I stay away from anabolics completely.
Tamoxifen and Gyno

I saw this posted by PERSIANBOLIC on AnabolicReview.

AIMS: We aimed to confirm suggestions that tamoxifen therapy alone may resolve physiological gynaecomastia.

METHODS: A prospective audit of the outcome of tamoxifen routinely given to men with physiological gynaecomastia was carried out at Nottingham.
Men referred with gynaecomastia had clinical signs recorded, e.g., type (diffuse 'fatty' or retro-areolar 'lump'), size and possible aetiology. They were offered oral tamoxifen 20mg once daily for 6-12 weeks. On follow-up patients were assessed for complete resolution (CR), partial resolution where patient is satisfied with outcome (PR) or no resolution (NR). Success was either CR or PR.

RESULTS: Thirty-six men accepted tamoxifen for physiological gynaecomastia. Median age was 31 (range 18-64). Tenderness was present in 25 (71%) cases. Sixteen men (45%) had 'fatty' gynaecomastia and 20 had 'lump' gynaecomastia. Tamoxifen resolved the mass in 30 patients (83.3%; CR=22, PR= and tenderness in 21 cases (84%; CR=0, PR=0). Lump gynaecomastia was more responsive to tamoxifen than the fatty type (100% vs. 62.5%; P=0.0041).

CONCLUSIONS: Oral tamoxifen is an effective treatment for physiological gynaecomastia, especially for the lump type.

SOURCE: Breast. 2004 Feb; 13(1): 61-5 INTERNATIONAL STANDARD SERIAL NUMBER: 0960-9776 Scotland