Need help for wich prohormone to use

B

Boober

Awards
I've been weight training for about 10-12 months, I had a nuss bar put in my chest for pectus excavatum but anyway I'm looking to gain 10-15lbs of mass, I've never done prohormones, this will be my first cycle, I'm 5'10 160. Any suggestions for first prohormone cycle for mass

B

Boober

Awards
I eat close to four to five thousand calories a day.... What's the best prohormone for mass

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
you need to workout more consistently than about a year to even think about doing anything. You're 5'10 160 is an indication that you're not ready. gain some more weight and strength.

SpiderPig

SpiderPig

Banned
Awards
Right now you'll be best served by eating lots of healthy food and tons of protein; on the order of 250-300 grams of protein a day.
Also, look into the 5/3/1 by Jim Wendler. It's a great program for putting on solid mass and keeping it. After you bulk up with that, then you should look into prohormones. Think of DS/AAS as a last resort. Once you've reached your genetic potential, or have encountered a serious plateau then you can use them.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I eat close to four to five thousand calories a day.... What's the best prohormone for mass
I call BS. I have to push myself to eat anywhere near 3500-4000 clean cals a day.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I call BS. I have to push myself to eat anywhere near 3500-4000 clean cals a day.
yes but these are clean cal. I can do 7000+ pretty easy if it's junk. Also to OP eat more!

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
I think a lot of peeps underestimate how much food 5k calories really is.

If you're 5'10 160 u need to start lifting with some buddies that know what they're doing so they can help u.

You're either not eating enough, or not lifting properly for gaining muscle. And it doesn't happen overnight. I doubt you will even put on any size even with the help of a steroid. Diet and lifting program must b perfected first.