anyone ever pinning and mildly moved the needle in the muscle and been more sore?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Shot tren e in my quad 4 alchohol pads bandaids the whole nine but i kinda mildly moved the needle inside and it doesnt hurt now but feels like it might? IS this b/c the needle is tearing muscle tissue, and if im on steroids would this build back bigger lol

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
strong guess but I would think it is more slicing of the muscle tissue not so much tearing as in a positive way lol, It will probably just have to repair itself as in healing not growing.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
It's the gear that causes the PIP (post injection pain)

Husker89

Banned
Awards
it hurt a little bit at first but cant feel it at all now and i knwo it is real because ive felt the pain before, u know the pain in your muscle that good gear gives
It's the gear that causes the PIP (post injection pain)

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
it hurt a little bit at first but cant feel it at all now and i knwo it is real because ive felt the pain before, u know the pain in your muscle that good gear gives
Good gear coul have no pip at all.. I don't know how to cook gear but it's something to do with the ratio of oils and powder and I'm sure the ester weight has somethin to do with it