Post cycle in a few days, thoughts on training?

MB35

Awards
Alright, I posted a bunch before I started my cycle and some guys helped me alot(ManBeast and Airborne specifically). Been running H-Drol with all the support supps. Did 50/50/75/75/75 and this week is 75 for the first few days then i'm gonna try 100 on Weds, Thurs, and Friday. Then PCT begins on Saturday.

I've been taking T-Force(Fadogia) at 3-caps a day through out the cycle and Tribulus at 2 caps a day. I also started taking DAA this past week already(figured if I take it the last 14 days of cycle it'll give it time to build up in my blood so its working at full strength at the beginning of PCT). Also been taking Cycle Assist, MultiV, 6 caps Fish Oil, 3g Glucoasmine, Taurine as needed, 2000mg VitC and 2000iu VitD through out.

PCT is gonna be:
All the support supps stay
D-Pol as directed for first 4 weeks(then Bulk DAA for one more week after at 3g a day)
T-Force at 4-caps a day
Erase 1/2/3/2/1/1(I added the extra week of Erase after the bulk DAA cause it was suggested by a member here to run the Erase a week longer to make sure their is no rebound/aromatize from the DAA)
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 100(first 3 days)-75/50/50/25

During Cycle this was my split:

Sunday - Quads/Calves(Squat focus)
Monday - Back/Bis(Bent Over Row focus)
Tuesday - Off
Wednesday - Chest(Bench focus)
Thursday - Hams/Forearms(Deadlift focus)
Friday - Shoulders/Triceps(Dumbbell Overhead Press focus)
Saturday - Off/Cardio

For my Post Cycle I am planning to switch it to Push/Pull/Legs which will be:

Sunday - Gym to Stretch and Foam Roll ONLY
Monday - Push(Bench focus, with Overhead Press as an additional lift)
Tuesday - Off
Wednesday - Pull(Deadlift focus)
Thursday - Gym to Stretch and Foam Roll ONLY
Friday - Legs(Squat focus)
Saturday - Off

I know to lower volume and allow more recovery which is why I changed the split to only 3-days lifting, also why I am throwing in the 2 stretching and foam roll days to focus the recovery more.

For volume on the days themselves I will use Push day as an example. Chest day I do 5 sets bench, then 3 more exercises 3 sets each. Shoulders I do Overhead Press 4 sets and 2 more exercises 3 sets each. Triceps I then do 2-3 exercises at 3 sets each depending how shot my tris feel after Shoulders. Push day will be that condensed A LOT something like this:

Bench - 3 sets
Overhead Dumbell Press - 3 sets
Flyes - 2-3 sets
Skullcruchers - 2-3 Sets

My main question is now, do I try to keep the heavy weight up at this time or do I deload the weight as well? I know the opinion differs but my original plan was this, i'll use bench as an example:

During cycle I worked up to 225x6 so far(which for me is big, i've always been a weak bencher :( my previous best was 185x6). So my idea for Post Cycle would be:

Week 1 - Bench would be 3 sets, 135x10
Week 2 - 3 sets, 155x8
Week 3 - 3 sets, 185x5
Week 4 - 3 sets, 205x5
Week 5 - Back to normal trying the 225x6 on my main set.

Everything else would also be similar. Does this make sense and seem like a logical way to go about it? Or would I benefit more from dropping the volume as I already am but remaining with the heavy lifting?

Looking forward to opinions! So far the cycle has been awesome. Have gone from 188lbs in the morning before I eat and 193lbs at the gym after i've ate to a solid 203lbs in the morning and 208 by gym time. Hoping to be at 205 and 210 by the PCT beginning on Saturday! Haven't had a chance to get my BF% checked but look leaner in the mirror. Either same BF% but more muscle weight or managed to even drop a .5 or 1% and i'm really hoping to keep most of it. Goal is to 200lbs in the morning and 205 by gym time at the end of it all.